Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Racing line and track acclimatisation on Baku problem

ChummyNoseChummyNose Member New Car Smell
I was doing my practice sessions in my career when I encountered a problem with the racing line and acclimatisation test. When going through turn 13 (castle section) the racing line hugs the wall making it impossible to get one of the gates on the test. Please help (on PS4)

Comments

• LozzyLozzy Member, Codemasters Champion
    Hi @ChummyNose thanks for reporting this. It's a bug that we are aware of.
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    So does that mean you can never score 50 points for that test at Baku?
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    coolieboy said:
    So does that mean you can never score 50 points for that test at Baku?
    You are able to get all available points, you have to do 3 full laps though.

Not a big issue, still, why was this simple (yeah, CM, this does not take away too much manpower) issue not fixed?
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    edited February 1
    Lozzy said:
    Hi @ChummyNose thanks for reporting this. It's a bug that we are aware of.

You've left out the bit where you say "Codemasters are no longer offering support for F1 2016, please stay tuned for exciting F1 2017 news..."

Own the decision. Don't shy away.
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • DarkRedslayerDarkRedslayer Member Race Steward
    Damn, I just got to this and ran into this exact issue. I was like "there is no way that is the proper line" So I looked up real on board footage and confirmed I was correct. I guess it'll not be fixed for this game?

PC version btw.