Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 Confirmed Car List

Comments

• Thierry97Thierry97 Member New Car Smell
    Excuse me!! I already posted this in another thread
  • WhiteWagonWhiteWagon Member Co-Driver
    I am hoping we hear some news soon regarding filling up the FWD F2 kit car class. 
    Codies really nailed the FWD physics and handling in DR. The Ibiza and Maxi are pure point n squirt fun.
    Like to see a Saxo or Megane in there too.
    Any hints @KickUp?
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Not a confirmed car as such, but thanks to the post from @KickUp here, we know that there will four R5's in game. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

I heard that in the game there will be all r5? Wrc cars news  :)
  • RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Champion
    Thierry97 said:

4x R5

No post-2011 WRC

Unknown number of pre-2011 WRC
  • DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    Thierry97 said:

4x R5

No post-2011 WRC

I'm pretty sure that Focus '01, Focus '07 and Impreza '01 were confirmed already
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
    Didzis said:
    Thierry97 said:

4x R5

No post-2011 WRC

I'm pretty sure that Focus '01, Focus '07 and Impreza '01 were confirmed already
    A Focus WRCar has been confirmed, but the year of the car is unverified at this time. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    tbtstt said:
    Didzis said:
    Thierry97 said:

4x R5

No post-2011 WRC

A Focus WRCar has been confirmed, but the year of the car is unverified at this time. 
    I think someone earlier mentioned both of them being in the game (probably somewhere in the Gossip thread)
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
    The latest Road Book names the landrush vehicles, so I have tweaked the list accordingly! 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• dwkGraveydwkGravey Member Race Engineer
    tbtstt said:
    The latest Road Book names the landrush vehicles, so I have tweaked the list accordingly! 
    Don't forget the rallycross/landrush crosskart was named too: Speedcar Xtrem. I think it's the only one of the four that isn't fictional?
    dwkGravey said:
    tbtstt said:
    Don't forget the rallycross/landrush crosskart was named too: Speedcar Xtrem. I think it's the only one of the four that isn't fictional?
    Ah yeah, good spot! I think I will leave that car in one place on the list for now, although it can be used in two disciplines. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• dotmartindotmartin Member Wheel Nut
    Come on Skoda Fabia R5!! We have been wanting this car for so many years now. 

We had to stop because there came some stone through Timo's seat. Up in the --- of Timo!
  • dani211212dani211212 Member Wheel Nut
    edited March 11
    Sorry for bad English. There is intersting photo from Paul's instagram from 3+  years. Where he confirms finished model Gronholms silver red 206 (2001 wrc). and another photo with Burns red livery (wrc 2003).. In the comments section of the picture (Burns 206) says  about pt4 (game) that will come out on pc and more like on next gen (ps4 ,xboxone). that car was not in Dirt Rally .Hope its not licencs issues, if so,  hope the model will be included as dlc 

edit: sorry :( i was wrong (original text )  its modeling (didnt know its model name for  a toy car to) so i was little in rush.. and the comment about for pc and next gen was in form for next game.. SORRY one more time :(
    Post edited by dani211212 on
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    Do you have a link to the instagram photo?

If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
    Do you have a link to the instagram photo?

is it alowed to put private instagram link? if  yes. then i will 
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    I don't really know. I'm not that experienced in instagram
    If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
    I don't really know. I'm not that experienced in instagram
    You cant miss its only 2 picture with 206 car (like toy car).  one is from 180weeks and other from 184 week 
  • AreyoubenAreyouben Member Race Steward
    edited March 7
    These are just two collection cars things he put together, little to do with DiRT I'm afraid. The only next gen related thing Paul said is to wait for the new consoles to drop price as XOne and PS4 were still expensive at the time. 

Post edited by Areyouben on
    I really hope the Peugeot 208 r5 :o         
    news? when there are now three months launch the game :o