Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

Comments

• callum275callum275 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 8
    Hope I get picked. Played lots of f1 2016 and other past f1 games
  • alberto22246alberto22246 Member New Car Smell
    WOWW, Really looking forward to this, I hope to get this opportunity this time o:)
  • DiegofqpDiegofqp Member New Car Smell
    A la espera del inicio de la F1 2017 excelente juego..
  • VarshVarsh Member New Car Smell
    I've just signed up too. After playing F1 2016 to death I can't wait for the next instalment. :)
  • Trouty65Trouty65 Member New Car Smell

Very Exciting stuff ! Would love to have a crack at BETA testing the new Game :-)

• V6RacingV6Racing Member New Car Smell
    Hi, I am currently in the process in staking part in the AOR XB1 2016 League which will enable me to compete with the most experienced fasted and clean drivers on the planet. I spend a lot of hours on this game and I would really appreciate it if I can help you guys out in making it even better!! Our Xbox One Gamertag is V6Racing or V9Racer. We are currently setting up a YouTube channel which you'll see F1 Hot laps Carrer modes and setups. The channel will be called TheOfficialF1Racer and we will be uploading daily videos on F1 2016 content. As we will be competing in AOR our channel will hopefully grow quick and fast so we can
  • Crusher40Crusher40 Member New Car Smell
    I propose cinematic more realistic, for example that the pilots remove their gloves and the case at the end of a race, if there is a big accident or it rains very hard, take the red flag, add the interviews, that is, you answer yourself The questions and the final positions of the drivers at the end of a race and the general classification of the teams and drivers during the cinematics and that's it ........... that I think
  • topiektopiek Member New Car Smell
    Looking forward to playing the BETA of 2017! :)
  • boubttops102boubttops102 Member New Car Smell
    In order to sign up to the closed beta, simply head to the Codemasters blog and enter the information requested. You need to enter your full name, email address, Codemasters forum username and platform you want to play on. Finally, you are asked to write a small paragraph explaining why you should be picked to take part in the beta. Once you send the request, you will be notified if you were accepted by email once the players are chosen by Codemasters. No time frame has been given for this yet.
  • Boudie2000Boudie2000 Member New Car Smell
    Love to be the 2017 beta tester :p as a great racing fan.
  • gab197gab197 Member New Car Smell
    It would be an honor to for me to be in the beta tester as a f1 fan
  • BaggiesteveBaggiesteve Member New Car Smell
    Please please pleeaaasse don't care about winning the lottery in order to get the beta
  • diginerosdigineros Member New Car Smell
    Can't wait to see if I am in the Beta test. F1 2017 Is going to be the greatest Codemasters game yet... I fee it coming
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Please please pleeaaasse don't care about winning the lottery in order to get the beta
    Aww crap, you know, I had a winning lottery ticket lying around and I wanted to give it to some random internet person. Too bad you're not interested.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • BRODIE04BRODIE04 Member New Car Smell
    Wooo. Cant wait to see what they bring to the table this year.

• BaggiesteveBaggiesteve Member New Car Smell

Aww crap, you know, I had a winning lottery ticket lying around and I wanted to give it to some random internet person. Too bad you're not interested.

All yours I'm good
  • Nikedd97Nikedd97 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 23
    Hey, I can't wait to test out the new F1 2017
    I'm playing on the Ps4 and my ID is Niked97
    Played every F1 since F1 2010 and am playing f1 2016 atm in a league. It would be really great, if I am one of the 300 to test it out.We are as well up loading highlights of our races "Austrian Gaming". My email is n.gietzelt@aol.de Cya !
  • VexiGamingVexiGaming Member New Car Smell
    :) cant wait for the beta to start see if i can get involded
  • DanLiDanLi Member New Car Smell
    Looking forward to helping with the testing of the game! Good luck, and happy development to you Codies!
  • Neutral1z3rNeutral1z3r Member New Car Smell
    VR VR VR! Make this the most realistic and best F1 racing game ever. FIA need to sponsor the leagues and tournaments!