Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

12346»

Comments

• RichXc0re03RichXc0re03 Member New Car Smell
    I believe that I can be of great help to develop F1 2017. I have played every codemaster F1 game. I have great knowledge of the sport. I think I can really help develop this game.
  • lucfolkerlucfolker Member New Car Smell
    I am a dutch leagueracer. Ik race at the league of racestars. Ik play f1 games for 9 years now. And I think I can give you some good feedback to improve the game and make it even better.
  • walterke2walterke2 Member New Car Smell
    beste Jenny

ik ben van België ( Vlaanderen ) en heb F1 2016 game ps4 digitaal
    jullie hebben dit spel in 8 of 9 talen
    graag zou ik en vele Belgische spelers het F1 2016 spel ook wel in de Vlaamse (Nederlandse taal )
    willen en kunnen spelen
    wanneer brengen jullie dit eindelijk in orde met een update
    als het in andere talen verkrijgbaar is , dan kan dit ook wel in de Nederlandse taal
    alvast bedankt
    mvg walterke2
  • jababoyjababoy Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    edited March 20
    Hi, there I think you should pick me to test F1 2017 Closed Beta on Xbox One because last year, I tested the Beta and gave you important information about certain glitches and my personal opinions on the graphics and handling characteristics in the Beta. In addition I've been a fan of your games since F1 2010 and have loved your work that you have delivered, throughout the last few years. Also I'm very quick as a driver both in real life and on the game. I've completed in Elite Go Kart Races. I have my own YouTube channel, where I give my fans the opportunity to voice their opinions towards the future of this game and in return send it out to you guys in the forums.

I hope you will take this opportunity to accept me into this Closed Beta, so that in return, I can help improve the game thoroughly, to make fans continue to buy and play your games forever.
    (P.S My Email and Xbox Username is below)

Email: jababoy@sky,com
    Xbox Username: jababoy

• M4RL3Y07M4RL3Y07 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 24
    Hello, I am a veteran of online league racing and a constant time trial driver. I would like to put my experience and abilities to use in the closed beta to give you feedback to help improve the F1 Codemasters franchise moving fowards. If this is a possibility, that would be great. Thank you.

Email: marlo7@hotmail.co.uk
    Xbox One Gamertag: MarLey WoT Boss

• KurdRKurdR Member New Car Smell
    Hi Jenny

Where do we sign up? just comment for closed beta?
  • Patrol612Patrol612 Member New Car Smell
    Hello, i playing F1 since 2012 and im going to play F1 2017 too. Last year i was too late to ask for the beta key, but this year i really want to help. In the last 2 years i had a online league with about 20 people and we found more bugs than we expected. Because of this and because i like racing games i really want to help you with some feedback. To give you a better feedback i can ask my league driver to watcch while im testing to get more inforation. I hope that it is possible, it would be great to help on one of my most liked games.

Thank you for giving the community the chance to help.

E-Mail: paddi.wiechert@gmail.com
    xbox Tag: patrol06
  • jackthemister44jackthemister44 Member New Car Smell
    I've been playing formula 1 since 2010 all the way up to 2016 so that means I have every codemasters f1 games
  • MvanLions1990MvanLions1990 Member New Car Smell
    i would like to Apply for the closed bèta of f1 2017. I want to help you guys to make this years game even more Great than f1 2016.

i hope to hear from you soon!

kinds regards
    Martijn van Leeuwen
    psn: Mvanlions
  • HanfOnkelHanfOnkel Member New Car Smell
    Hi,I am an old F1 beta tester, please take me into the closed beta!

Greets
  • GivenGiven Member New Car Smell
    I play Formel one from 2010 to 2015 at pc with Logitech g27 and 2016 at PS4 with g29. I would be glad about an access On PC or PS4. Thanks a lot.
  • Pharaoh15Pharaoh15 Member New Car Smell
    Does anyone know when they will be announcing who is participating in the beta testing?
  • Jer02my04Jer02my04 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 26
    Hello I play f1 on the ps3 and ps4 since f1 2011 and have also played the other parts and would be really happy if I am invited to closed beta. i play on ps4
    Post edited by Jer02my04 on
  • tiametduktiametduk Member New Car Smell
    Pharaoh15 said:
    Does anyone know when they will be announcing who is participating in the beta testing?
    they said:we will roll out the beta once the season gets underway
  • MisterRenzoMisterRenzo Member New Car Smell
    edited March 26
    Hello Codemasters,

I am Renzo a F1 fan from years.. livin in Belgium ...aleady have al the Codemasters F1 games & the older Ps3 F1 games also.
    I follow the real F1 and i'm sure i can help you guys to developing the new F1 2017 game for Ps4 ore Pc.
    My knowledge & passion will contribute to be a awesome F1 game for everyone...i know what the gamers want..it will be a placer to make part of your beta testing team for F1 2017!

My email: mister-cr@hotmail.com

• sneakynesssneakyness Member New Car Smell
    Nearly 600 hours in DiRT Rally. Just built an 1800X/H110i/NVME/Leftover Fury, seeing 176+ fps maximums @ 1080p ultra no aa, fantastic stuff. I should have plenty of top 100 times laying about as well :) Hook it up fam <3
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hey, applications for the beta have now closed, we'll update you all when codes are being sent out. Thanks very much for your interest!
12346»
This discussion has been closed.