Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

1111213141517»

Comments

• PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member New Car Smell
    I said It before and I will say It again, patience Is a virtue. Jenny never told us a specific date so there´s no point In sounding desperate because they can´t be late on something they never announced a date for and after her last update, you now have something to wait for. When the game Is officially announced, the codes will be sent out In the following days. So there´s no point In making comments taking shots at the waiting, they are not changing their schedule for the beta testers, nor they should.
  • JaketaJaketa Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Logically the game will be announced the week before Monaco. Why? Because last year was the same and the F1 has most attention in this race. Especially this year, with Alonso race in Indy there will be also more focus on the Monaco GP. So it would be logical to announce the game a week before and starting with trailers while the Monaco broadcast.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion

Jaketa said:

Logically the game will be announced the week before Monaco. Why? Because last year was the same and the F1 has most attention in this race. Especially this year, with Alonso race in Indy there will be also more focus on the Monaco GP. So it would be logical to announce the game a week before and starting with trailers while the Monaco broadcast.

F1 2015 was announced around the Malaysian Grand Prix. F1 2014 around the Hungarian. So much for logic.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    If CM can't give us a date why are people guessing it? They announce at different times every year. We have no clue if they're behind or ahead so stop trying to guess it and just be patient, if they're unable to give a date most likely cause they have no clue when it will be (or can't be sure) how can you guys be sure?

I'm really struggling and I really want this beta to come around asap, but u all have to be patient, stop complaining about it, it isn't gonna make a difference clearly; so be patient and just enjoy the excitement.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • UKDarkPredatorUKDarkPredator Member Unleaded
    Surely this is the best time to give the codes :wink: right after the gp :wink:
  • Jaden728Jaden728 Member Unleaded

Seriously said:

Honestly!!!!!!!! The thread should be locked/closed for us (except @jennyannem ). So senseless.... those new comments. We will hear in some time something about F1 2017and the beta.

I don't think it's too big a deal to let everyone guess, it's just a discussion. Keeps people's hopes up. I see your point though.
  • BodykitflaresBodykitflares Member Pit Crew
    I just like to see when people think the same as me
    XB1 Gamertag: ESR Orca

AOR XB1 F1 Driver

Tiny Voice, Big Attitude
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward
    Not sure whats more exciting seeing how f1 2017 fares with bugs or seeing how sauber (slowest car on grid with a hood engine) go with a Honda (very much slowest engine) plugged into the back of it XD cars already 4 seconds off pace... whats everyone guesses on deficit for next year 8 seconds? Hahahah
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
This discussion has been closed.