Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    INB4 people start asking about time frames for all kinds of things.
    Never mind.

nexus1011 said:
    I've sended new one anyway :D 

• Body is 12 characters too short.

if i have to rewrite the text i initally send in, i will shoot myself in the head, after i filled in the form again obviously :wink:
    What sort if essay did you write down, mate? My text contained 16 words. Which is still more than I usually use in text messages.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Co-Driver
    Signed up, hoping to make it in this year.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Bankai3987Bankai3987 Member New Car Smell
    I'm hoping my sign up happened, because I don't remember if the confirmation message appeared or not lol
  • Kartu14Kartu14 Member New Car Smell
    Hi Jennyannem,
    Thanks for this exciting news !!! :)
    But this morning i can't go to the Codemasters blog.
    Is there an issue ?
    Thanks per advance
    See you
  • AdamFreemanAdamFreeman Member Wheel Nut
    From what i heard about the 2016 beta you guys changed things for the final game for the worse, AI taking defensive lines and handling so I hope this year after the beta youll stick with what you have as the 16 beta sounded much better than wgat we ended up with.

With that said awesome news about a new game :)
  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    I have a question! Do you also get a confirmed email that you signed up for the beta test? Because i didn't got one and I'm seeing that people get confirmed e-mails that they've signed up! Please let me know!
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Good to see that this program continu's and even gets bigger.
    If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.
    Ayrton Senna
    I have a question! Do you also get a confirmed email that you signed up for the beta test? Because i didn't got one and I'm seeing that people get confirmed e-mails that they've signed up! Please let me know!
    I've send multiple sign ups on my hotmail account and i didn't got a mail back @jennyannem and I try it ones on my Gmail account and it works immideatly? Does hotmail not work or do you have also received the hotmail messages? @jennyannem @Lozzy
  • vvvilivvvili Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    I assumed that you weren't suppose to get any e-mail confirmation and the "pop-up" message on the site itself was informative enough that Codemasters have gotten your sign-up. Weird if some have got an confirmation e-mail. 
  • peyt0n89peyt0n89 Member Unleaded
    "The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. "

I lolled twice.
    I smell like a new car.
  • lordnukerlordnuker Member New Car Smell
    Good news, i have sent the application and will hold my fingers crossed in hope to participate 
  • Kartu14Kartu14 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 4
    Hi,
    I'm sorry but i can't definitively go the Codie blog.
    Is there an issue there ?
    It's OK now, i can go to the Codie Blog.
    But what is that ? No PC key for the beta if you live in Europe ???

Post edited by Kartu14 on
  • kurminkurmin Member New Car Smell
    Hi jssjsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjssjshsh omg i wamit
  • NagromNagrom Member Wheel Nut
    Kartu14 said:
    But what is that ? No PC key for the beta if you live in Europe ???

"Please note that we can only offer PS4 codes to residents of Europe."
    Hi, I think it's the other way around: PS4 codes can only be given to residents of Europe. You cannot have a PS4 code if you're outside Europe.
    I think that's what they meant.
    I agree that the sentence can seem ambiguous :smiley:
  • NagromNagrom Member Wheel Nut
    edited February 5
    @jennyannem
    I had an issue while doing the form: I didn't received the confirmation email, although I had the confirmation "Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.". I tried several times but didn't received the email.
    However, I tried with another email, and it worked.
    not working email : @hotmail.fr
    working : @gmail.com

I hope the several forms I sent will not disqualify me ! I didn't do this to raise my chances ^^'
  • Sigma12390Sigma12390 Member New Car Smell
    @Nagrom I used my hotmail.com email and it worked perfectly. Did you check your junk folder? That's where mine popped up.
  • massa88massa88 Member New Car Smell
    I did not receive any mail,
    just hope they get my registration
    Nagrom said:
    @jennyannem
    I had an issue while doing the form: I didn't received the confirmation email, although I had the confirmation "Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.". I tried several times but didn't received the email.
    However, I tried with another email, and it worked.
    not working email : @hotmail.fr
    working : @gmail.com

I hope the several forms I sent will not disqualify me ! I didn't do this to raise my chances ^^'

Litteraly had the Same problem as you. So I also did Gmail to make sure it has been send. Last year it worked perfectly with hotmail and know it doesn't, so what the problem would be, i dont know. Just happy that I got a confirmed email on Gmail!