Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• DusscDussc Member New Car Smell
    Good luck on the game guys, I'm very excited for this years edition. 2016 truly delivered in my opinion!

Also; I want (PS)VR support. I want it, I want it, I want it! :)
  • NagromNagrom Member Wheel Nut
    @Nagrom I used my hotmail.com email and it worked perfectly. Did you check your junk folder? That's where mine popped up.
    Yeah I checked junk folder as well ! Maybe the difference with you is that mine is .fr and yours is .com.
  • Sigma12390Sigma12390 Member New Car Smell
    Nagrom said:
    @Nagrom I used my hotmail.com email and it worked perfectly. Did you check your junk folder? That's where mine popped up.
    Yeah I checked junk folder as well ! Maybe the difference with you is that mine is .fr and yours is .com.
    Maybe, but I hope that it's not down to something like that.
  • mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    edited February 5
    @jennyannem could you confirm we should be getting "registration confirmation" emails? I did register (or should I say re-registered to maybe try helping developing the game for the second time) on the Friday, and I didn't get any email, only the green confirmation box.

Oopsie, minor writing mistake.
    Post edited by mantazzo on
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    edited February 5
    mantazzo said:
    @jennyannem could you confirm we should be getting "registration confirmation" emails? I did register (or should I say re-registered to maybe try helping developing the game for the second time) on the Friday, and I didn't get any email, only the green confirmation box.

After approx. 6pm GMT Friday night, if you got the green confirmation box, it means that we received your entry :). I added the confirmation email in order to reassure those that applied that we'd received their entry, but it may be the case that some email providers, like Hotmail, for example, are filtering out the email, or it's in your junk mail folders. If, after 6pm GMT Friday night, you pressed 'Send' and got the message 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we've got you - regardless of if you have the confirmation email or not. :).
  • R3dWingGh0st81R3dWingGh0st81 Member New Car Smell
    Wow i Love to Design helmets. Great great great
  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    edited February 5
    mantazzo said:

After approx. 6pm GMT Friday night, if you got the green confirmation box, it means that we received your entry :). I added the confirmation email in order to reassure those that applied that we'd received their entry, but it may be the case that some email providers, like Hotmail, for example, are filtering out the email, or it's in your junk mail folders. If, after 6pm GMT Friday night, you pressed 'Send' and got the message 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we've got you - regardless of if you have the confirmation email or not. :).
    @jennyannem than I have send 5 sign ups to you because I thought it was only confirmed if you got an email from codemasters :joy:! So sorry for Those other four sign ups. Just don't look at Those and look at my first sign up please! Really sorry :sweat_smile:
  • FeZZaAUFeZZaAU Member New Car Smell
    edited February 6
    silly question, how do I update my profile settings on these forums to link to my PSN account? cant seem to find anywhere that lets you edit your profile.
  • dwin20dwin20 Member Unleaded
    This going to be an interesting redo of the car physics as a lot of the discussion about the new regulations has been about the serious increase in downforce and grip resulting in some turns being turned into basically straights. The one most commented on is turn 3 at Barcelona - where many are saying it will be flat out this year. I would expect it to take a couple of races before we find out what these changes actually mean. 
  • xFitchoxFitcho Member Unleaded
    Quick question. I play on both Xbox One & PC. Is there a way to enter on both? 
  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    xFitcho said:
    Fill in both platforms, but I think if you Will get chosen, you only can do it on one platform. That's what I think.
  • massa88massa88 Member Unleaded
    edited February 6
    xFitcho said:
    sorry for little rough answer xfitcho but already there is small number of codes,and you would want to have two, it does not make sense
  • Nivek990Nivek990 Member New Car Smell
    sent message, we hope to enter the beta testing team for ps4 :)
  • JP072JP072 Member Co-Driver
    Whoop whoop i sended the application! Fingers crossed from now;)
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Team Principal
    Will give it a miss this year, can't deal with the disappointment. Good Luck. Having signed up and being selected last year, all it did was get my hopes up. If I thought you'd provide support for your game beyond 5 months maybe I'd feel different.

• ZvikoZviko Member Race Steward
    Testing testing. Beta testing is pointless if at the end we dont get the product that works like it should. Testing after release and fixing everything is  far more important than testing in beta stage of development. If you cant do that is pointless to have this tests because the game will be mess, AGAIN....just saying...
  • cooldude7cooldude7 Member Unleaded
    edited February 6
    mantazzo said:

jennyannem I sent my entry in before 6pm GMT and I did get the green confirmation box but I haven't got an e-mail. I assume my application still went through successfully?
  • haitch40haitch40 Member, Drivers Unleaded
    Well naturally I applied. (I hope given the issues lol.)

Hope to continue from last year and help you make 2017 even better than the best f1 game ever which of course is 2016. 
  • F1ITACommunityF1ITACommunity Member New Car Smell
    awesome news. finally!!! ;)
    carpa said:
    Already sent the application ;) As for the helmet contest, can we also use black and white for the livery, alongside blue, green and red?
    we hope i love black and white ;)
  • peterf1peterf1 Member Unleaded
    Transparent helmets and halo's , like Wonder Woman's.
This discussion has been closed.