Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• FarukhAbdFarukhAbd Member Pit Crew
    When do we find out who got the codes?  
  • Unnamed25Unnamed25 Member New Car Smell
    I signed up and got a confirmation email. Used my Gmail acc and got one basically instantly. It was, strangely, sent from myself to myself, but labelled as if it came from Codemasters. Maybe that's why some people are having trouble.
  • nicolas1423nicolas1423 Member Unleaded
    is it a random or codemasters select peoples ?
  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    is it a random or codemasters select peoples ?
    Codemasters Will select people I think. Because the people who get the beta needs to give feedback about the new handeling model that they've made. So they want to be sure that the right people (who they think they are) get the beta. 

I hope I Will Get it again. Had given codemasters @jennyannem and @Lozzy Some feedback and love to do that again!
    signed me up really fast when it was confirmed! 

Know we have to wait I think. But they Will announce something soon!
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    edited February 9
    We're keeping applications open for a bit yet, we'll give you plenty of notice when we're about to close them and send out the codes to everyone selected.
    We're keeping applications open for a bit yet, we'll give you plenty of notice when we're about to close them and send out the codes to everyone.
    Everyone?????? :hushed:
    We're keeping applications open for a bit yet, we'll give you plenty of notice when we're about to close them and send out the codes to everyone.
    Everyone selected :).
    Everyone selected :).
    Just got a heartattack though @jennyannem :sweat_smile:
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    edited February 10

for Jenny  o:) o:) o:)                                                                                                         
    If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.
    Ayrton Senna

for Jenny  o:) o:) o:)                                                                                                         
    I was litterly about to do the Same thing haha! But I'm to slow haha (not on track though :wink:
    edited February 10
    Whahahahaha, i already wondered why this whole place isn't crammed with cute kittens. But I guess we're in Floris.  :D
    Ayrton Senna
    edited February 10
    I think/hope we are Marcel hahaha :wink: 
    love to make part of it!

Edit: nooooooo!! My kitten picture won't show :neutral:
    As cute as they are (and they are very cute!), let's not clutter up this thread with pictures of kittens. As much as that pains me to say :D
    As cute as they are (and they are very cute!), let's not clutter up this thread with pictures of kittens. As much as that pains me to say :D
    I just couldn''t resist, Jenny o:) o:) o:)                                                   
    Ayrton Senna
    This is serious business haha! Kittens are serious business :blush: ! As wel as F1 2017 :smiley:
  • ffigueirffigueir Member Wheel Nut
    Will testing be available for those who live in other areas out of Europe ? last year, it was restrict to Europeans only. Please advise.
  • dwin20dwin20 Member Unleaded
    As someone who lives in the US - a market that clearly F1 is trying to expand in - I hope we get a few. Think it would be helpful to Codemasters to get some US views that might help them look at how to market here as well. 
    ffigueir said:
    Will testing be available for those who live in other areas out of Europe ? last year, it was restrict to Europeans only. Please advise.
    Only ps4 was in Europe only in last years beta. I dont know if that it is the Same again.
    ffigueir said:
    Only ps4 was in Europe only in last years beta. I dont know if that it is the Same again.
    Hey, just for clarification, just like last year, Xbox One and PC is worldwide, PS4 is Europe only.
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    ffigueir said:
    Hey, just for clarification, just like last year, Xbox One and PC is worldwide, PS4 is Europe only.
    Great, I'm out again. Sucks to be a North American PS4 user. 
This discussion has been closed.