Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    edited March 21
    @jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
    beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 
    Lol what, no you weren't. 
    Lol do I know you? And vice verse? I definitely was..and I obviously wasn't talking to you the person I addressed knows what I'm talking about. Thanks though 
    Previous testers can be identified by the "Members, Drivers" tag next to their name.

So you're either lying or used a different account. And if it's the latter, why?
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • Sigma12390Sigma12390 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
    beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 
    Lol do I know you? And vice verse? I definitely was..and I obviously wasn't talking to you the person I addressed knows what I'm talking about. Thanks though 
    Let me just answer your question, no. You don't. You have to sign up using the form like everyone else.
  • KopparaKoppara Member, Drivers Unleaded
    edited March 21
    :expressionless: Beta is indeed interesting. Or at least it was last year :smiley:
    F1 2016 Beta Tester
    F1 2017 Beta Tester
  • Peanuthead34Peanuthead34 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

Previous testers can be identified by the "Members, Drivers" tag next to their name.

So you're either lying or used a different account. And if it's the latter, why?
    Lol your right that's was a different account I was logged on to
    When I think about greatness, I just know Ayrton Senna. He was great.
    -Lewis Hamilton

• Peanuthead34Peanuthead34 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

Let me just answer your question, no. You don't. You have to sign up using the form like everyone else.
    Lol now you can check that tag "Member Driver." Was using a different account. 
    When I think about greatness, I just know Ayrton Senna. He was great.
    -Lewis Hamilton

• nicolas1423nicolas1423 Member New Car Smell
    can't wait to know who will be selected  
  • DGNANUDGNANU Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

I did beta-testing aswell, do you see the tag you are reffering to?
    To finish first, you must first finish. B)
  • SentryAlphaSentryAlpha Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    DGNANU said:
    @jennyannem

I did beta-testing aswell, do you see the tag you are reffering to?
    Yep. If I can see it, everyone can. 
    Gamertag: Nuranix | I'm on Xbox and kinda from the USA | 'MERICA
  • Dboyking1Dboyking1 Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Beta Applications are officially now closed
    Its just banter...
  • kidmotokidmoto Member New Car Smell
    The first race weekend has been and gone looking forward to rest of season.
    Cant wait if selected to help with the game either way cant wait till released later in year good luck to all  :)
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    @jennyannem

Quite obvious. New account, new chances
    If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.
    Ayrton Senna
  • SentryAlphaSentryAlpha Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    @jennyannem

Can't wait to see the guy that made 5 accounts for "maximum chances" just for 3 of them to be picked. 
    Gamertag: Nuranix | I'm on Xbox and kinda from the USA | 'MERICA
  • larryllarryl Member Wheel Nut
    edited March 27
    DRS-League Driver - Thrustmaster T150 - PlaySeat Evolution White - PS4 - No Assists
  • larryllarryl Member Wheel Nut
    @jennyannem

if thats te case i hope hes getting banned for life with the beta-testing
    DRS-League Driver - Thrustmaster T150 - PlaySeat Evolution White - PS4 - No Assists
  • AvengerrrAvengerrr Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    Don't suppose we can get any time frame from Codemasters on when testing might start, irrespective of who is awarded access. 

It's past the first race weekend, we've seen plenty on how the new cars handle, on the lap times, and the speed. Maybe enough to build a picture on how the cars work on the track?
  • SeriouslySeriously Member Co-Driver
    edited March 27
    Avengerrr said:
    Don't suppose we can get any time frame from Codemasters on when testing might start, irrespective of who is awarded access. 

It's past the first race weekend, we've seen plenty on how the new cars handle, on the lap times, and the speed. Maybe enough to build a picture on how the cars work on the track?

Mate. You don't know how diffcult it is. It's actually much harder than stupid Fifa. Last year the beta started in June or May I think. Actually I think it will be again May. We need to wait. The season just started. Codemasters has not enough data's and they're working on it already since a while. but it still needs it's time. I know everyone is very hyped to test the beta with those new faster cars. At least you can be happy that you have gotten the chance to play last year the beta  of F1 2016. So I wouldn't complain that the beta should be released already now. Look the release of this game will be probably again August. There will be enough time for the beta testers if they release it in May.
    Post edited by Seriously on
    Why so Serious?? - Youtuber with 4200+ subs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpGFqMUvjA3XYR47hsRzoQ
    I don't care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.

Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement.

You can't change what happened. But you can still change what will happen.

• Dboyking1Dboyking1 Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Now we wait for the other month for the actual codes to be released
    Its just banter...
  • vvvilivvvili Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Seriously said:
    Avengerrr said:

Mate. You don't know how diffcult it is. It's actually much harder than stupid Fifa. Last year the beta started in June or May I think. Actually I think it will be again May. We need to wait. The season just started. Codemasters has not enough data's and they're working on it already since a while. but it still needs it's time. I know everyone is very hyped to test the beta with those new faster cars. At least you can be happy that you have gotten the chance to play last year the beta  of F1 2016. So I wouldn't complain that the beta should be released already now. Look the release of this game will be probably again August. There will be enough time for the beta testers if they release it in May.
    On the other hand, the "alpha testers" (YouTubers, league racers) had their visit about a month earlier than last year. I think Codemasters started the beta program much earlier and that would mean that the closed beta test itself would start earlier as well. 

This is just a guess, but I don't think will have to wait till May. Why would they close the application middle of March if the beta is over 1,5 months away? 
  • SeriouslySeriously Member Co-Driver
    vvvili said:
    Seriously said:
    Avengerrr said:

On the other hand, the "alpha testers" (YouTubers, league racers) had their visit about a month earlier than last year. I think Codemasters started the beta program much earlier and that would mean that the closed beta test itself would start earlier as well. 

This is just a guess, but I don't think will have to wait till May. Why would they close the application middle of March if the beta is over 1,5 months away? 

Well, here you're right. Maybe the beta will come one month earlier aswell, so April. We'll see!
    Why so Serious?? - Youtuber with 4200+ subs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpGFqMUvjA3XYR47hsRzoQ
    I don't care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.

Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement.

You can't change what happened. But you can still change what will happen.

• QuangMinhQuangMinh Member New Car Smell
    Man, I'm so hyped for F1 2017 beta :P
    It would be hard for a new member like me to get chosen but still hoping :D