Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, Testing | Codemasters Blog

imageTesting, Testing | Codemasters Blog

With a New Year comes new beginnings, and there’s a lot to talk about as we head towards the start of the 2017 season – a swathe of regulation changes, very different looking cars, *those* tyres, and a new World Champion to look forward to just to name a few.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• FlashRacerFlashRacer New Car Smell
    Great to see that you are the ones making the Formula 1 2017 game! :)
  • Quattro7Quattro7 New Car Smell
    Hello! I would love to Beta test! I've played you racing sims for twenty years, love the way you go about your work, I would hope that my experience would be helpful.
    Please advise.
    Regards Richard.
  • madottermadotter New Car Smell
    Wow, I really hope my application is chosen to beta test the new game. Better me (with my background in gaming) over some idiot who will upload content even though a NDA is in place...
  • madotter said:
    Wow, I really hope my application is chosen to beta test the new game. Better me (with my background in gaming) over some idiot who will upload content even though a NDA is in place...
    Thank God we have a bloke with a background in gaming. Hardly anyone around here plays games, you know.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • ricky2014ricky2014 New Car Smell
    Love f1 but i can't see myself getting in to the beta
  • jimjam100jimjam100 New Car Smell
    Just been informed my application has been sent, hopefully I get chosen
  • baconbrawlerbaconbrawler New Car Smell
    When will we find out if we are chosen? Even though I doubt I will.
  • Igorbm88Igorbm88 New Car Smell
    Really sad about only Europeans be able to get prizes, participating on the Beta and other things.. The game is released worldwide, so it should be open to all the players, not only to the UE people..