Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[GRAPHICS] More beautiful Dirt 4 !

PTunerPTuner Member New Car Smell
For now dirt 4 has a new engine unlike dirt rally, dirt need to have more physics based damages and reactivity of car behavior on road. Idea of management of each mechanical parts in cars and more randomly terrain spectators and events going to make the best rally game. Pls Codie do it!

[GRAPHICS] More beautiful Dirt 4 ! 1 vote

Yeah!
100%
PTuner 1 vote
Don't pronounce
0%
Other
0%
windows 10 Intel Core i5 3570 Sapphire Radeon R9 280 dual-x 8GB RAM DDR3  1600Mhz Logitech G27

Comments

• SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Co-Driver
    Its not a whole new engine, its an improvement and iteration on the one used in DR.
  • PTunerPTuner Member New Car Smell
    Yeah!
    Its not a whole new engine, its an improvement and iteration on the one used in DR.
    Yeah but it works on dx12 :blush:
    windows 10 Intel Core i5 3570 Sapphire Radeon R9 280 dual-x 8GB RAM DDR3  1600Mhz Logitech G27
    PTuner said:
    Has that been confirmed?
  • versediversedi Member Race Steward
    I'm pretty sure @KickUp denied that in gossip thread. IIRC.
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”

versedi said:
    I'm pretty sure @KickUp denied that in gossip thread. IIRC.
    Thats what I thought...
  • MaXyMsrplMaXyMsrpl Member New Car Smell
    PTuner said:
    So what? It doesn't mean anything regarding your original question. DX on its own doesn't make gfx looking better, doesn't adds physics based damage etc.
  • LordJunkLordJunk Member New Car Smell
    Is there any news that they won't make it more beatiful? To what are we comparing here saying it to be more beautiful? 
    One thing that I would like improved, is the damage system(physics). It somehow feels like there is a random variable that is sometimes just over exaggerating . Or maybe it my computer, can't tell for sure, only that prime95 doesn't give any errors after a few hours.

For improved graphics, I actually would be glad if the windscreen would crack more dynamically, it's always breaking at the same spot :smiley: