Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Codriver and pace notes

ferlandferland Member New Car Smell
it would be interesting to change the number of the notes, lets say that you are fighting for the first place and you need your codriver more aggressive i would like to go to settings and select an option and the codriver read the road faster and more aggressive (telling you the corners that where level 4 in corners level 3 or deep cut or stuff like that) and when you have a big margin to win to be more calm and smooth.

I also would like to see more group A cars.. like toyota corolla, mitsubishi lancer evoVI, etc.

Thanks

Codriver and pace notes 6 votes

yes
83%
FedemaisonnavedanielofifiWhiskeyBadgerliubolunMayusashi 5 votes
no
16%
jamieeng 1 vote
i dont care
0%
Post edited by ferland on

Comments

• LordJunkLordJunk Member New Car Smell
    Not voting yourself?
    I sure would be interested in more options for the Co-driver calls... I opened a new Topic/Suggestion, to have a friend be the Co-driver giving calls, or having the opportunity to set the calls yourself.
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Race Steward
    yes
    Yes, I think that it could be easily done with two buttons, one that makes the call faster and the other who makes the call slower, like in real life, a rally driver goes through the Stage tweaking the notes