Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

200+ hours' profil DELETED ! Saaaad

Hi,
Why was my Racenet profil deleted ?
I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.
Need you to put my backup when profil was still there.

HELP
Thanks

Comments

• TiBoSu7TiBoSu7 Member New Car Smell
    @ChristinaMc
    someone said me you could help me by restoring my profil
    Is there any admin ?
    ------------------------------------------------
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Race Steward
    It's the weekend, you may have to wait until Monday
    Damn, 2 weeks and no answer :( all my dirt rally money lost, 200 hours of game too.... sure I will not buy the next Dirt 4 game... and will talk about this problem to my community... 
    near to one month without a solution.... admins left... will never buy dirt4 !!!
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    TiBoSu7 said:
    Hi,
    I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
    Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.

HELP
    Thanks
    Unfortunately. the only back up of your profile that ever existed was the back up you made of it (310560), if that has corrupted, it is lost forever.

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• versediversedi Member Champion
    TiBoSu7 said:
    Hi,

HELP
    Thanks
    Unfortunately. the only back up of your profile that ever existed was the back up you made of it (310560), if that has corrupted, it is lost forever.

You tellin me better make a backup? :P
    Yep, always back up everything, just in case

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• versediversedi Member Champion
    People can be separated by groups...those who are doing backups and those who will start doing them ;)
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal
    I've never backed up.

I probably should. 
    I've never backed up.

I probably should. 
    I never made up back ups, until after the beta for Sweden...

Hello, I re injected my backup, but nothing changes, and in the racenet all is reseted to 0. In steam someone said me to ask for admins here, to manually recover my initial profil.
     :# ADMIN, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ADMIN, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • manpreet20007manpreet20007 Member New Car Smell
    its very important to make a back try now power backup tool to recover
    Thank you but it's not a local problem, it's a Codemasters server one.
    ADMINS WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal
    That profile picture, has he been banned?
This discussion has been closed.