Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally very hard to race

13»

Comments

• TemperateCoffinTemperateCoffin Member New Car Smell
    I'm nowhere near elite difficulty..*cough*beginner*cough* but the 306 nearly got this game traded in. Nice to know it's not just me being inept and I'm glad I kept at it so far. At least sounds like whatever car I go with next may well be an easier ride, might save up for a wrc car but suspect it'll either be a Xsara (to take advantage of my French mechanic related perks) or I'll go full Mcrae in an Impreza.
  • BadD0gBadD0g Member Team Principal
    I'm nowhere near elite difficulty..*cough*beginner*cough* but the 306 nearly got this game traded in. Nice to know it's not just me being inept and I'm glad I kept at it so far. At least sounds like whatever car I go with next may well be an easier ride, might save up for a wrc car but suspect it'll either be a Xsara (to take advantage of my French mechanic related perks) or I'll go full Mcrae in an Impreza.
    Do you mean the C4? There's no Xsara in DR, hopefully they'll be able to snag the license for it for Dirt 4.

Try them all out in Custom Events, I personally like the 2001 Focus the best in the 2000s class.
    |  CPU: i7-4790K  |  RAM: 16GB  |  GPU: MSI 970  |  OS: Win7  |  [D0gfish] on Steam
    Dirty Forumers League - "Missile vs Bullet" 3rd place 
  • TemperateCoffinTemperateCoffin Member New Car Smell
    For some reason I keep seeing it as a Xsara, Cmr 4 flash backs perhaps. I tried the Polo out yesterday and enjoyed it/was surprised at how much on rails it felt but smashed the Subaru to bits when I tried it. Though that was last year so may be better now that I've had my 306 baptism of fire.

Tbf just taking it easy having a break from Elite Dangerous so fun rather than rapid progress is the goal.
13»