Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Steering wheel not detected anymore (Logitech Driving Force Pro)

main80main80 Member New Car Smell
Dear forum, after the D4 announcement I got hyped so much I wanted to do some more racing in Dirt Rally again. Last time I raced was 22.12.2016. Everything worked great that time. Launched the game last week and my Logitech DFP wasnt detected ingame, it works great in other games, cant play Dirt Rally anymore. Is there something devs or I can do to fix that?

Many thanks
Desperate fan
main
Post edited by main80 on

Answers

• versediversedi Member Race Steward
    Do you have Nvidia Experience installed? Which version?
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”

• main80main80 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 14
    versedi said:
    Do you have Nvidia Experience installed? Which version?
    I have NVGE, used it all the time to record Dirt Rally before. Current ver I have is 3.3.0.95, not using eperimental, and todays GPU driver
    Post edited by main80 on
  • versediversedi Member Race Steward
    Try following steps from here, it might help but no assurance:
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/46442/nvidia-experience-issues#latest
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”

thanks Versedi for your effort but no luck, I dont have any of those processes running.
    this is a bummer, cant play what i paid for and what i like :(
  • DytutDytut Member Petrol Head
    Does your wheel show up as an option in the controller settings in DR?
    Arete or 43. M. Andersson on steam/leaderboards.

Dytut said:
    Does your wheel show up as an option in the controller settings in DR?
    It doesnt. All I get it to pick from two keyboard layouts, the game doesnt detect the wheel, any other game does, was working great before no problem.
  • TURBODEVIN19TURBODEVIN19 Member Race Steward
    edited February 16
    Does your wheel show up correctly in Logitech Profiler?
    I used to have the Logitech Driving Force GT, and last year Windows (I guess) started automatically updating my drivers to an incompatible one, resulting in showing some legacy wheel in Logitech Profiler and the wheel not working ingame, reinstalling the old drivers fixed it for me.

These should work for you:
    http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/driving-force-pro

Not sure this fixes your issue but might be worth a try.

Steam
    : turbodevin | GFWL: TURBODEVIN19 | Twitter: turbodevin

DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally VR | DTM Race Driver 3 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport LBE | F1 2013 CE | Toybox Turbos

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
  • Alf72Alf72 Member Wheel Nut

Last year, many of us with Logitech wheels, suffered from what @TURBODEVIN19 describes in his post. At that time, i made a thread on Steam, about the issue.

Thread has some solutions to the issue, particularly the vídeo in the thread has a fix that worked for lots of people so, you might wanna check. Video is for G27 but Works for all Logitech wheels.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/310560/discussions/0/357286663687079488/

CMR | DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID AutoSport | F1 2013

Wheel - G27 | Pedals - G27 w/ Nixim Springs | Shifter - G27 | Handbrake - Extreme 3D Pro

TURBODEVIN19: yes the wheel shows up correctly in Logitech Profiler, both before and after I did what Alf72 suggested, i always had the correct wheel in the profiler

ALF72: after trying the fix in the video you posted still no luck