Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

MMXVII Formula 1 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

1181920212224»

Comments

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Good work, but did you remember the extra 100 point bonuses for predicting every race?

Either way, this is by far my best year despite not winning a race!

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Co-Driver
    Oh ****! I forgot about that. I don't remember who predicted every race. Just let me know if you did and I will add 100 to the points.
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    edited January 29
    Ι did, and so did @GoldenColt I believe.

Congrats Dan :)

At least we won the Constructors, awesome one @RevolvingPrawn !

PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    I think I forgot to predict one race, so not sure about the brand new prediction-rule. Either way, this is by far my best result in the history of our lil predictor game and it's been great fun, especially with how tight it was until the end. Looking forward to the new season! :)
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    I think I predicted every race.         

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    I think I forgot to predict one race, so not sure about the brand new prediction-rule. Either way, this is by far my best result in the history of our lil predictor game and it's been great fun, especially with how tight it was until the end. Looking forward to the new season! :)
    Indeed, I checked the results from each race at the 2nd post of the thread and there was a race you forgot. So I guess I'm the champion, nice :) As you said, it was great it went on until the final race. Hopefully more of the same this year :)
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
    Pretty sure I predicted every race.

I'll take 5th considering I chose Alonso far more than I should have. Too much blind hope for him and that Civic engine.
    Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
    Website | Twitter | Tumblr
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    Congratz @mike96! :)

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Well done @mike96 !!! 2 champions in the same team and double teams champions! You and @GoldenColt were both crazy good at predicting last season :)

And good job finishing off the results @DiRTKiNG808, I definitely did not predict for every race :p
  • JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    whatever i'm still the official unofficial champ in my own head
  • Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    I'm not gonna lie, I think I let the team down this season @onetwothree
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

Well done @mike96 !!! 2 champions in the same team and double teams champions! You and @GoldenColt were both crazy good at predicting last season :)

And good job finishing off the results @DiRTKiNG808, I definitely did not predict for every race :p
    This is my best finish by far. Pretty happy where I ended up. I will go fine tune the breadboard soon.
  • AMS97KRRAMS97KRR Member Race Engineer
    Pretty sure I predicted every race as well, well done @mike96 and thanks for doing the final standings @DiRTKiNG808. Not sure if Chadwick did every round but myself and him should have 3200 points as a team!

| 2016 CM Forum Predictor Game Champion! |
    | Manchester United |  Sebastian Vettel #5 | Kimi Raikkonen #7 |

So...is anyone running this for 2018? No pressure...
    edited March 20
    Defiantly not me, I would be a horrible choice :D . Formula 1 is hosting their own Fantasy F1 so I think I am going to try that out.
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I'm not going to organise it, sorry. I know I won't commit and will fall ridiculously behind.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    So perhaps F1 or GP Predictor? I think Christina post a link earlier today.