Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

AFRL PS4 League - Come check us out :)

DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
edited April 18 in F1 Games - Leagues
Ever wanted to join a UK league but not able to make the usual 8:00 PM UK time? If so, we may have the solution for you, as our new league races at 11:00 PM UK time (6:00PM EST) on Wednesdays.

We are the 'Rest Of the World' (ROW) division of AFRL. There are two other leagues in AFRL which cater more for American racers (races for them are 1:00AM UK time/ 8:00PM EST). Our league is nice and relaxed, we cater for all levels of experienced drivers as long as they can just respect other racers on and off the track. Any dirty drivers will be removed from the league, to keep the experience as clean as possible.

If this looks to be of interest to you, please check out our forum below where you can sign up and check out the details of this and the other leagues available.

http://afrl.boards.net/board/3/formula-1

Current standings

Post edited by DarkMarkXD on
PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues

Comments

• DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
    edited February 25
    Bump, let me know if this is of interest to you :)
    PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues
    edited April 3
    We are less than 1 week from our first race of the season, check out the forums if this is of interest to you - there is still time to join :)

Our ROW1 section:
    http://afrl.boards.net/board/19/row-1

Post where you can sign up:
    http://afrl.boards.net/thread/12/ps4-f1-2016-sign-thread
    edited March 18
    Hi guys,

we had our first race last night :) See the video below for the race live stream.

If you would like more information or to get involved, please sign up on our forums here or send me a private message :)

Hi guys,

we still have some seats available. Click here to check us out and here for our signup thread.

Below are the last 2 races we had, hopefully it is of interest :)

Austrailia

Abu Dhabi

edited April 12
    Here's our latest race at Singapore last week, next race is tonight!

Please don't laugh at my fails during Singapore! :P

Our latest race at Bahrain didn't finish as smoothly as we wanted, so we ended up only being able to race a half distance which resulted in half points.

I've attached our latest driver/ constructor standings in my opening post to give you an idea of what our league is about. Let me know if it is of interest to you :)