Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Most realistic/Sim-like of the two games.... for the PC...

DFWallace1DFWallace1 New Car Smell
2 questions...
* Which of the two games, Dirt Rally or Dirt 4, is the most realistic/Sim-like? I am/was a HUGE fan of 'Grand Prix Legends'(GPL)
* I have wheel/pedals, but too much of a hassle to set up/remove from computer desk. A friend uses this and loves it...thoughts? ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IR6NH8/ref=s9_acsd_simh_hd_bw_b1xuk_c_x_2_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=7CYEXX1N0C7G1MVATWDT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=83cf38c3-62de-553e-b9ce-f50133159e33&pf_rd_i=468642 )

Thanks for any opinions...

Comments

• Dirt 4 isnt out yet so it cant be compared properly. The hands on that I had, the sim handling in D4 is better than DR. I don't quite get what that wheel is either...
  • DidzisDidzis Race Engineer
    Dirt 4 isnt out yet so it cant be compared properly. The hands on that I had, the sim handling in D4 is better than DR. I don't quite get what that wheel is either...
    That wheel uses motion sensors, you hold it in the air and turn it. I haven't used it, but imho a proper wheel with FFB will be much better
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport