Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Delete my account

Matsku12Matsku12 Member New Car Smell
I could not find any way to contact anyone this forum or find my account settings where i could delete this account so any moderator do it. Contact me to my email if some further answers are needed.

Comments

• mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Jiggy said:
    I can do it for you. Give me your log-in details and ONE million dollars and I'll abuse the **** about of mods to the point they'll ban you forever from your own country, let alone this forum.
    So... the mods will build a wall between Matsku12 and his country and he will have to pay for it?
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • JiggyJiggy Member Petrol Head
    mike96 said:
    Jiggy said:
    I can do it for you. Give me your log-in details and ONE million dollars and I'll abuse the **** about of mods to the point they'll ban you forever from your own country, let alone this forum.
    So... the mods will build a wall between Matsku12 and his country and he will have to pay for it?
    Shouldn't have made FAKE POSTS then
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator

MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating