Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt ps4 vr better experience

goloswgolosw Member New Car Smell
first thanks about this great game. in order to play with psvr, there´s a lot of problems with experience, and i think two ways to make it better,
first cockpit vision need to be without resolution wen car its in movement, like project cars, then you can center your vision on the road.
second special efect of close eyes wen yo go offroad, its unpleasant and makes me dizzy.

and third its optional but i like to see . i want mor power on the ffb on my fanatec csr,
thanks

Dirt ps4 vr better experience 2 votes

first cockpit vision need to be without resolution wen car its in movement, like project cars, then you can center your vision on the road.
100%
goloswVajukki 2 votes
second special efect of close eyes wen yo go offroad, its unpleasant and makes me dizzy.
0%
third its optional but i like to see . i want mor power on the ffb on my fanatec csr,
0%

Comments

• fl0wf1r3fl0wf1r3 Member New Car Smell
    edited February 27
    third person perspective is already there but deactivated by default, it does not makes any sense for VR
    PS4 | Fanatec CSW V2 | CSP V3 | CSH | GT RACING STANDS.co.uk
  • GregOr71GregOr71 Member New Car Smell
    You can adjust - enable some settings that are turned off by default to help folks with nausea, like -  enable all views (incl.3rd person) , enable "look back" ,  disable "eyes close" effect when crashing... is also there I think...  just take your time and check in settings menu.

• ExoilExoil Member New Car Smell
    I agree that we should be able to remove the blinders, because sometimes they are just in the way when you cut corners and the game thinks you are going to crash