Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Bug G25

DarthMortisDarthMortis Member New Car Smell
Hi,
i have a really bad bug with my logitech G25, only on dirt rally (no pb with project cars...)
The game lost the connection with the controller every 5minuts... so bad i have to restart the game every time..

someone already had the problem? anyone have a solution? i cant play anymore..

best regards.

TiboTattoo (GymKanna IG)

Comments

• SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal
    Are you connecting the wheel via a USB hub or directly into the PC?
  • DarthMortisDarthMortis Member New Car Smell
    i connect the wheel direct to the pc on the face...
    ive tried another usb port, but its the same thing...

where can i contact codemasters? ive paid this game and i want to play...
  • SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Team Principal
    I'm not sure its the game, you say that it only happens in DR but if it was then my G25 would do the same. I'm not sure who you would ask to be honest
    so my g25 could be dead, but only on dirt?
  • Superd00psSuperd00ps Member Unleaded
    Delete the My Documents\My Games\Dirt Rally folder.,Plug it into a rear usb port, and disconnect all other usb devices except keyboard and mouse. No usb headset either. BTW what version of windows are you using?
    ASRock z170 Extreme 7+, i6700K@4.6, Corsair H110i, 16G G.Skill Trident, SLi MSI GTX 1070 Gaming z 8G, 3-Way RAID0 Samsung 950/960 Pro m.2, BenQ XL2420Z, Corsair RM1000i, Corsair 750D, G27, Win10-64.
    im playing in vr, i dont disconnect that?

before i was playing with a video projector,  but it was the same thing..

windows 8 ><
  • Superd00psSuperd00ps Member Unleaded
    Well, if you want to find out what is causing the issue you will have to disconnect it. Yes, it could be Windows 8,...or something else,...simple.
    ASRock z170 Extreme 7+, i6700K@4.6, Corsair H110i, 16G G.Skill Trident, SLi MSI GTX 1070 Gaming z 8G, 3-Way RAID0 Samsung 950/960 Pro m.2, BenQ XL2420Z, Corsair RM1000i, Corsair 750D, G27, Win10-64.