Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Mods for F1 2016 PS4

Hi, I have a question. I'm sure this question I want to ask asked many before me but I have no intention to scroll the whole forum down so I'm asking it. Is there a possibility to add mods to the console version of F1 2016 (PS4) or are there even mods for the PS4?

Thanks for Answering
Tagged:

Answers

• firezombifirezombi Member Unleaded
    I am not 100% sure, but the only Ps4 game is Fallout, what i read a while ago.
  • MaxBartle92MaxBartle92 Member New Car Smell
    Ok. That's a pity. Would be awesome. Like PES, where you can add shirts, club crests, etc. But they're little Adds and I believe adding complete mods would be to costly. All right thanks
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    It's possible as Bethesda did it with Skyrim and Fallout 4, but I doubt it will ever happen as FOM hated modders anyway, as we saw, so I doubt codies will be able to pass it onto console. It also comes under, like skins = age rating, and then sponsors of the team get unhappy and then it just escalates very quickly. So in short no it really won't be possible, I expect even with new FOM cause for the most part this is down to teams and sponsors and they never rly change.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • marsal79marsal79 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    o don' t  think, cause there would be a need of autorisation by sony.. whats inpossible...
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Race Engineer
    I think the first mod friendly racing game on console will be a NASCAR game. 
  • MickeyMoTiOnZMickeyMoTiOnZ Member Unleaded
    That will never ever happen due to FOM. They already took down several mods before. 
    First ever F1 Youtube Director. (Youngroup 2009, xscop3gaming 2010, MickeyMoTiOnZ 2011, MickeyMickeyMoTiOnZ/OversteerNetwork 2015) 
    ------------------------------