Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Mods for F1 2016 PS4

Hi, I have a question. I'm sure this question I want to ask asked many before me but I have no intention to scroll the whole forum down so I'm asking it. Is there a possibility to add mods to the console version of F1 2016 (PS4) or are there even mods for the PS4?

Thanks for Answering
Tagged:

Answers

• firezombifirezombi Member Unleaded
    I am not 100% sure, but the only Ps4 game is Fallout, what i read a while ago.
  • MaxBartle92MaxBartle92 Member New Car Smell
    Ok. That's a pity. Would be awesome. Like PES, where you can add shirts, club crests, etc. But they're little Adds and I believe adding complete mods would be to costly. All right thanks
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    It's possible as Bethesda did it with Skyrim and Fallout 4, but I doubt it will ever happen as FOM hated modders anyway, as we saw, so I doubt codies will be able to pass it onto console. It also comes under, like skins = age rating, and then sponsors of the team get unhappy and then it just escalates very quickly. So in short no it really won't be possible, I expect even with new FOM cause for the most part this is down to teams and sponsors and they never rly change.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • marsal79marsal79 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    o don' t  think, cause there would be a need of autorisation by sony.. whats inpossible...
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    I think the first mod friendly racing game on console will be a NASCAR game. 
  • MickeyMoTiOnZMickeyMoTiOnZ Member New Car Smell
    That will never ever happen due to FOM. They already took down several mods before. 
    First ever F1 Youtube Director. (Youngroup 2009, xscop3gaming 2010, MickeyMoTiOnZ 2011, MickeyMickeyMoTiOnZ/OversteerNetwork 2015) 
    ------------------------------