Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

I CAN ONLY PLAY CAREER MODE! Menu error

ToxicWarriorF1ToxicWarriorF1 Member Unleaded
 When I start the game, the only thing that appears on the menu is Career Mode. Where are the other modes? Multiplayer, Time Trial...What is happening?
Post edited by ToxicWarriorF1 on

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    edited March 6
     When I start the game, the only thing that appears on the menu is Career Mode. Where are the other modes? Multiplayer, Time Trial...What happened????????????

Edit Lozzy: Removed swearing.
    Post edited by Lozzy on
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 F7 Car: Ferrari Team-mate: Partyfuchs
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• ToxicWarriorF1ToxicWarriorF1 Member Unleaded
    edited March 6
     When I start the game, the only thing that appears on the menu is Career Mode. Where are the other modes? Multiplayer, Time Trial...What happened????????????

We'd ask what platform but Codies...
    That would be an absurd. I payed to play all game modes available, and this **** happens!
    Post edited by Lozzy on
    So....no answers???C'mon guys @Lozzy @jennyannem
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    Are you playing on PS4?                                                 
    coolieboy said:
    Are you playing on PS4?                                                 
    Yes
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    Do you have the latest update, v1.80? Also have you to tried to delete all files including save profile and perform a fresh install?

Pretty sad no one from CM has answered....usually @Lozzy answers all these threads tough. My guess is that you'll get an official response tomorrow. 
    coolieboy said:
    Do you have the latest update, v1.80? Also have you to tried to delete all files including save profile and perform a fresh install?

Pretty sad no one from CM has answered....usually @Lozzy answers all these threads tough. My guess is that you'll get an official response tomorrow. 
    I hope they do answer :/ anyway, thanks for trying to help!
  • LozzyLozzy Member, Codemasters Champion
    Hi @ToxicWarriorF1, I've never seen anyone report an issue like that before. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? I don't even know how that could happen but some of your game files must be corrupted to cause that.