Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ADMIN HELP !!!

Hi,
Why was my Racenet profil deleted ?
I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.
Need you to put my backup when profil was still there.

HELP
Thanks

Comments

• TiBoSu7TiBoSu7 New Car Smell
    My last opened post, customers, see how we are not important for the team principal....
    When they are wrong they close posts and delete or block threads.

You won, my last actions will not be here because you help nothing, but in socials, where millions people will see what you do to customers.
    I really didn't want to have to do this, but you don't let me the choice.

You have been warned and have done nothing to arrange things, so you are assuming what is going to be shown to your customers via facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.

(I made every needed screenshot, so deleting my posts is usefull and discredit you)
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Team Principal
    Who deleted your posts? I locked your thread for continued rule breaking, the posts are still there, along with mine telling you which rules you were breaking and the punishment for breaking them.

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

This discussion has been closed.