Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

ADMIN HELP !!!!!

Hi,
Why was my Racenet profil deleted ?
I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.
Need you to put my backup when profil was still there.

HELP
Thanks

Comments

• SirPhilMcKrakenSirPhilMcKraken Member Co-Driver
    Have you made threads on this already? This looks familiar. Did you use any handling mods or similar?
  • TiBoSu7TiBoSu7 Member New Car Smell
    Hello,
    Yes I made threads but I think that there is non admin here.
    No I didn't mod the game. One day, after a long time I didn't play, the game asked me to re-sync, I answered no but couldn't play. So I answered yes, and then my profile was totally lost.
    I saved before my local folders and so I reinjected them, but I have always the same issue.
    I reported it in steam but no admin, someone answered me that I have to ask here.

Unfortunately no admin reads it.
    So everyone day I will make a new thread until an admin fixes my problem.

If you have any idea I will try it but I think that this is a codemasters database problem.
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Team Principal
    @Hatward                                                     

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

edited March 15
    No answer to my private messages @Hatward .......
    No answer to my private messages @Hatward .......
    No answer to my private messages @Hatward .......
    edited March 16
    Hi,
    Why was my Racenet profil deleted ?
    I'm on https://www.dirtgame.com and I lost all my datas, ingame it created a new profil.
    Tried to put the 310560 backed up folder but still get the new profil with near to 0 money, 0 carreer skills/cars/etc etc etc.

Tried to check steam files but same problem, it's not a local problem but a racenet data problem.
    Need you to put my backup when profil was still there.

HELP
    Thanks