Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

When we will know if we are selected as a beta testers?

I would like to know if I am selected or not, I think that @Lozzy or @jennyannem will make an entry telling us that the mails has been sended in order to check it, isn't it?

Comments

• JP072JP072 Member Pit Crew
    Yeah there will be a message from them, last year they did.
    but when i don't know, i thought they say when the season has started, patience is needed guys!
  • cheech219360cheech219360 Member New Car Smell
    Dont matter when to be honest the longer the batter. as long as we dont get 2015/2016 C*** again
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Co-Driver
    I think maybe after the first race we will get it or duren that weekend. ik it's quite a long wait I can't remember how long it was last year, but it'll be around then I think
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • pijinpijin Member Pit Crew
    Yeah, I'd think after the first few races so they can really put an accurate marker on car speeds. I'd guess we'll only get like 3 tracks, so maybe after the first three races, they'll give us the first three tracks, so that lap times are more accurate.