Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

will there be the same persistence about T-wings

A thought occurs to me. Will the same people who kept insisting that codies implemented the 2016 needs front wing make the same fuss if the Merc still has a T-wing in Australia but the game version doesn't despite the majority of fans not liking the wings

Comments

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Probably.

Great thread!               
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Co-Driver
    Well I want them just for it to be like real life. They look ugly but idc
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • nicolas1423nicolas1423 Member New Car Smell
    it will depend if team use it for all season or just in few races
  • TejuarrTejuarr Member, Drivers Unleaded
    Codemasters will change and modify accordingly with updates and patches they always do. 

I agree for authenticity I hope they are in; I can imagine they will be.
    No the ones who changed the McLaren 2015 which changed livery prior to launch and corrected the McLaren nose on 2015.

This version they did the Force India nose, McLaren wing and Ferrari and Mercedes. 

Nobody forces you to buy the game mate, for me they don't get the appreciation they should.
    Tejuarr said:
    No the ones who changed the McLaren 2015 which changed livery prior to launch and corrected the McLaren nose on 2015.

This version they did the Force India nose, McLaren wing and Ferrari and Mercedes. 

Nobody forces you to buy the game mate, for me they don't get the appreciation they should.
    They don't get that appreciation because they still don't have the car right halfway thru the bloody season they would have had at least 5/6 months to do it ( the merc nose) and the McLaren they took too long to put that nose on the car. They also had too long to change the McLaren livery and then did it after release despite exactly 2 months exactly to change it they didn't baring in mind all they had to atleast do was change the livery on the old chassis which can take a modder about 3 hours and that's a modder.
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
    I don't mean like that. 

I sat through playing F1 games on mega-drive, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PC. 

As a series giving us good immersion and online racing which not many have, codies deserve credit a lot of credit, they give us the fans a game to enjoy our sport we all enjoy.

if you've lived through the games I have you could appreciate this more. 
    Tejuarr said:
    I don't mean like that. 

I sat through playing F1 games on mega-drive, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PC. 

As a series giving us good immersion and online racing which not many have, codies deserve credit a lot of credit, they give us the fans a game to enjoy our sport we all enjoy.

if you've lived through the games I have you could appreciate this more. 

ah I see your point in those terms yes fair enough. But that was back in the 90's where gaming was a new thing. I've played since 2011, so ik what it's like to not get the live-updates
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    why not implement these features in the setup menu. If they are used throughout the season, like the shark fin (which we at the moment obviously don't know), its up to the player to add extra's for creating more downforce. Just a thought.
    If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.
    Ayrton Senna