Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Can't sign up for F1 2017 Beta

MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member New Car Smell
I have fulfilled all requirements for the beta sign up and I pressed send at the end of the questions. I just have a little circle below the send button circling and I don't know if it worked or not

Comments

• haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member New Car Smell
    haydn23 said:
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    I have nothing Codemasters related in my email
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    MrCosta96 said:
    I have fulfilled all requirements for the beta sign up and I pressed send at the end of the questions. I just have a little circle below the send button circling and I don't know if it worked or not
    Just checked and we've got it :)
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Race Engineer
    MrCosta96 said:
    haydn23 said:
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    I have nothing Codemasters related in my email

ah well it must have been in ur spam or something. Ik on outlook it comes under spam
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • Bankai3987Bankai3987 Member Wheel Nut
    @jennyannem, could you check if mine went through at all please?
    I sent it a while back, but don't remember seeing a 'message received' or anything... Thanks :smile:
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    I sent it a while back, but don't remember seeing a 'message received' or anything... Thanks :smile:
    If, after pressing 'Send', you saw 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we have it :). There was a short period of time after we initially opened when the green confirmation box didn't appear, but even then, if you pressed send, we have it. Incidentally, @Bankai3987, I've just checked and we do have you!
  • SeriouslySeriously Member Race Steward
    I am in aswell ? Would be awesome. I signed up a long time ago and had the same issue, that's why I wanna go sure. Thanks in advantage!

Why so Serious?? - Youtuber with 8000+ subs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpGFqMUvjA3XYR47hsRzoQ
    F1 2017 Beta Tester

I don't care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.

Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement.

You can't change what happened. But you can still change what will happen.

• Peanuthead34Peanuthead34 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    edited March 2017
    @jennyannem

Thankfully I was apart of the Beta Test 2016 throughout all the issued betas' i enjoyed giving my feedback and being apart of the whole game development experience. To make long story short I just missed the sign up deadline not realizing it was much earlier this yr. is there a possibility being a returning testers that I still be able to take part in this year 17 beta.? 
    When I think about greatness, I just know Ayrton Senna. He was great.
    -Lewis Hamilton

• GeoffR86GeoffR86 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem
    Could you check if I made it in. I created a new account just to register as it appeared not to accept my old one.
  • sennsenn Member Unleaded
    Same happen to me and I done it with 2 different emails and it just hangs for ages ,10 times in total ,glad there is someone else who had the problem ,and Jenny I don't want to keep nagging you and I know you've been ill but as you've said to me on Twitter you are sorting link for me  I do think you are just keeping me happy by saying you will sort link because it has been 5 days ,please send beta link or put an end to my torment please and finally say no because I am getting to the point where it's a hopeless cause and I do feel I am being strung along ,sorry but even my good friends who are beta testing f1 are now saying 5 days and still no link and it's getting a lost cause and starting to feel sorry for me,come on Jenny a link is a link and it doesn't take this amount of time to send me the link email,,
  • jammie360jammie360 Member Wheel Nut
    If, after pressing 'Send', you saw 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we have it :). There was a short period of time after we initially opened when the green confirmation box didn't appear, but even then, if you pressed send, we have it. Incidentally, @Bankai3987, I've just checked and we do have you!
    Jenny how come you didnt reply to my twitter message and check for me