Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Can't sign up for F1 2017 Beta

MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member New Car Smell
I have fulfilled all requirements for the beta sign up and I pressed send at the end of the questions. I just have a little circle below the send button circling and I don't know if it worked or not

Comments

• haydn23haydn23 Member Co-Driver
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member New Car Smell
    haydn23 said:
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    I have nothing Codemasters related in my email
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    MrCosta96 said:
    I have fulfilled all requirements for the beta sign up and I pressed send at the end of the questions. I just have a little circle below the send button circling and I don't know if it worked or not
    Just checked and we've got it :)
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Co-Driver
    MrCosta96 said:
    haydn23 said:
    Check ur emails                                                                 
    I have nothing Codemasters related in my email

ah well it must have been in ur spam or something. Ik on outlook it comes under spam
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • Bankai3987Bankai3987 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem, could you check if mine went through at all please?
    I sent it a while back, but don't remember seeing a 'message received' or anything... Thanks :smile:
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    @jennyannem, could you check if mine went through at all please?
    I sent it a while back, but don't remember seeing a 'message received' or anything... Thanks :smile:
    If, after pressing 'Send', you saw 'Your message was sent successfully' in the green box, we have it :). There was a short period of time after we initially opened when the green confirmation box didn't appear, but even then, if you pressed send, we have it. Incidentally, @Bankai3987, I've just checked and we do have you!
  • SeriouslySeriously Member Co-Driver
    I am in aswell ? Would be awesome. I signed up a long time ago and had the same issue, that's why I wanna go sure. Thanks in advantage!

Why so Serious?? - Youtuber with 4300+ subs
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCpGFqMUvjA3XYR47hsRzoQ
    I don't care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.

Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement.

You can't change what happened. But you can still change what will happen.

• Peanuthead34Peanuthead34 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    edited March 21
    @jennyannem

Thankfully I was apart of the Beta Test 2016 throughout all the issued betas' i enjoyed giving my feedback and being apart of the whole game development experience. To make long story short I just missed the sign up deadline not realizing it was much earlier this yr. is there a possibility being a returning testers that I still be able to take part in this year 17 beta.? 
    When I think about greatness, I just know Ayrton Senna. He was great.
    -Lewis Hamilton

• GeoffR86GeoffR86 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem
    Could you check if I made it in. I created a new account just to register as it appeared not to accept my old one.