Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[CAR & TRACKS] [FEATURE] DiRT4 Citroen 2CV 4x4 Sahara and free Roam Replay for awesome screenshots ?

Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
Suggested for DiRT 4
This can is missing since Colin McRae Rally '04 I think here are some photos of it
Found a nice video of it as well

Also why not improving the replay system to include free roaming and artistic zooming, screenshot lovers would sure love that

Post edited by Fitter22M4 on

[CAR & TRACKS] [FEATURE] DiRT4 Citroen 2CV 4x4 Sahara and free Roam Replay for awesome screenshots ? 6 votes

Like the reply idea and bring back the cute car !
33% 2 votes
No not necessary.
50% 3 votes
Other ?
16% 1 vote

Comments

• Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 18
    "One novel model was the 2CV Sahara, a four-wheel drive (4×4) car, equipped with two engines (12 hp each), each one having a separate fuel tank.[96] One was mounted in the front driving the front wheels and one in the back driving the rear wheels. A single gearstick, clutch pedal and accelerator were connected to both engines. It was originally intended for use by the French colonies in Northern Africa. As well as a decreased chance of being stranded, it provided four-wheel-drive traction with continuous drive to some wheels while others were slipping because the engine transmissions were uncoupled. Therefore, it became popular with off-road enthusiasts. Between 1958 and 1971, Citroën built 694 Saharas. The top speed was 65 km/h (40 mph) on one engine, and 105 km/h (65 mph) with both engines running" From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_2CV#.22Sahara.22_four-wheel_drive

• Oscar97Oscar97 Member Wheel Nut
    Would be a nice car when raids come back, but I don't think we really need it in DiRT 4.
  • Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
    I kinda think that DiRT4 needs to focus on classical cars from the 1960s but actually I wouldn't mind if it was a DLC or 1960s DLC, however that is only if DiRT4 was as successful as DiRT Rally

• BeastRaider26BeastRaider26 Member New Car Smell
    I would like to see them make a porsche and a nissan pack with the 911 cars and 350z and stuf 
  • vincentarsvincentars Member New Car Smell
    Not yet seen the Sierra sapphire cosworth would be great to see it added