Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[CAR & TRACKS] [FEATURE] DiRT4 Citroen 2CV 4x4 Sahara and free Roam Replay for awesome screenshots ?

Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
Suggested for DiRT 4
This can is missing since Colin McRae Rally '04 I think here are some photos of it
Found a nice video of it as well

Also why not improving the replay system to include free roaming and artistic zooming, screenshot lovers would sure love that

[CAR & TRACKS] [FEATURE] DiRT4 Citroen 2CV 4x4 Sahara and free Roam Replay for awesome screenshots ? 6 votes

Like the reply idea and bring back the cute car !
33% 2 votes
No not necessary.
50% 3 votes
Other ?
16% 1 vote
Post edited by Fitter22M4 on

Comments

• Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 18
    "One novel model was the 2CV Sahara, a four-wheel drive (4×4) car, equipped with two engines (12 hp each), each one having a separate fuel tank.[96] One was mounted in the front driving the front wheels and one in the back driving the rear wheels. A single gearstick, clutch pedal and accelerator were connected to both engines. It was originally intended for use by the French colonies in Northern Africa. As well as a decreased chance of being stranded, it provided four-wheel-drive traction with continuous drive to some wheels while others were slipping because the engine transmissions were uncoupled. Therefore, it became popular with off-road enthusiasts. Between 1958 and 1971, Citroën built 694 Saharas. The top speed was 65 km/h (40 mph) on one engine, and 105 km/h (65 mph) with both engines running" From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_2CV#.22Sahara.22_four-wheel_drive

• Oscar97Oscar97 Member Wheel Nut
    Would be a nice car when raids come back, but I don't think we really need it in DiRT 4.
  • Fitter22M4Fitter22M4 Member New Car Smell
    I kinda think that DiRT4 needs to focus on classical cars from the 1960s but actually I wouldn't mind if it was a DLC or 1960s DLC, however that is only if DiRT4 was as successful as DiRT Rally

• BeastRaider26BeastRaider26 Member New Car Smell
    I would like to see them make a porsche and a nissan pack with the 911 cars and 350z and stuf 
  • vincentarsvincentars Member New Car Smell
    Not yet seen the Sierra sapphire cosworth would be great to see it added