Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PSF1 - Looking for new dedicated drivers!

Swift747Swift747 Member Wheel Nut
edited April 14 in F1 Games - Leagues

PSF1 - who are we? 

PSF1 is a fairly new league, first comprising of a few likeminded people back in late 2015 who simply wanted to race. Since then, the league has grown from roughly 12 drivers to now over 60 drivers and 3 separate tiers of racing. 

When do we race?

Our race days are always Sunday, and UK time based. Our highest tier, F1,races at 8pm, whilst our lower tiers, F2 and F3 race at 6pm

Why should you join? 

PSF1 prides itself of being extremely fun and extremely competitive, but also extremely simple. The league was created to suit a small community of people who wanted to race, and that's what we are about, racing! Pure and simple. Our community is one of the best on PS4 and we don't take ourselves too seriously. If you're looking for a place to race with fast fun and fair people, this is the place for you. 

How do i join?

Simply reply with your PSN below or message me on PSN and I will be in contact. My PSN is: NotPennysBoat17

Check out our website too! - https://psf1.co.uk/
Post edited by Swift747 on

Comments

• Swift747Swift747 Member Wheel Nut
    Looking for 2 new drivers to sign up, message me on psn if interested! 
  • progamer1234566progamer1234566 Member New Car Smell
    hi i would like to sign up for the legue
  • progamer1234566progamer1234566 Member New Car Smell
    my user name is progamer12345661 peace out mate

• FinnZevoFinnZevo Member New Car Smell
    I would like to join my pan is DKGuiarStar
  • Tjabo007Tjabo007 Member New Car Smell
    ik ben wel benieuwd hoe ik info  over de competities kan krijgen. als je mij daar wat meer over kan uitleggen hoe ik mee kan doen graag.
    :D
    MVG
    • j.Willems

• Swift747Swift747 Member Wheel Nut

FinnZevo said:

I would like to join my pan is DKGuiarStar

I sent you a message on psn mate 
  • SuperNamekSuperNamek Member New Car Smell
    Hey

I would like to join your league

My PSN: JordanDiamond
  • NickKramerNickKramer Member New Car Smell
    I would like to join your league, i am dutch so language is going to be a little issue. Driving with t150 wheel. I use some assist.... I hope that isn't a big problem. Racing level: between legend and ultimate. PSN: Compaq30