Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Starting a PS4 Championship Beginners Welcome

TaylzTaylz Member New Car Smell
edited April 16 in F1 Games - Leagues
Hi Guys,
Myself and two others are starting a new F1 2016 Multiplayer championship (official calendar), beginners and intermediate racers are welcome.
The car performance is realistic, so we are happy to find a car that makes the championship equal as we are all different levels. The races will only be 25%, official qualification format & practice, pit assist off and the remaining slots will have the remaining AI racing too at a difficulty level of "Hard" or Expert depending on who we have signed up, Sim damage and Flags and Pens regular.

Also normal racing etiquette applies, so no moving under braking or weaving via the straights, as fair and as clean racing as possible :)

If anybody is interested reply here, stating whether you are a wheel user or pad and what level you are.

Or you can message me on PS4 username Taylz--.

Post edited by Taylz on

Comments

• TrueRacerMicTrueRacerMic Member Wheel Nut
    I'm a wheel user and I'm a hard - expert level. What time and day are the races? Thanks :) 
  • TaylzTaylz Member New Car Smell
    Hi Mic,
    Thanks for your message, Theres no date/time set as of yet, but evenings/late evenings and weekends. We'll agree on dates/times collectively as a group so it suits all of us, if that sounds good to you? 

Yes that sounds alright add me to the group :)
    PSN: michaelangelo779
    And Tom__669
    Add both if possible. 
    Great will do, As a wheel user myself rules are that ABS and TC settings are off, If you're all ok with that.

I'll send you both a friend request via PS4 :)
    Hi Mic,

We've seen your times via Time Trial and think you are a bit too good for us, more of a master/Legend level rather than hard - Expert, we probably wouldn't give you much of a challenge
  • TacDeltaTacDelta Member New Car Smell
    A friend and I are looking to join a league. We've never done a league before, we usually use assists, and we don't have wheels. But if you're willing to have us, we're willing to give it a shot.
  • DontrythesauceDontrythesauce Member New Car Smell
    I'm the friend. Like Tac said, we usually race with assists, but we're capable of racing without them. We'd like to join the league if possible.
    Cool, if you and tac set a time on monza with the merc, preset 5, then send me a screen grab via ps4, are you wheel or pad users? 
  • FinnZevoFinnZevo Member New Car Smell
    edited April 21
    I would like to join..psn is DKGuitarStar
    My times are Legend Level... Hahahaha. Mate the league is not for me I would be way too fast it's for my dad. I just said add me too because I want to be in there
  • Arivalg1Arivalg1 Member New Car Smell
    I would like to join im a beginner i play with a wheel and i play on very easy 
  • SepPietjeSepPietje Member New Car Smell
    I would like to join. I never played in a league before. I play with a wheel at difficulty expert.
    PS Name: SepPietje
  • rixonator5000rixonator5000 Member New Car Smell
    hi guys ive been looking to join a league for awhile now i have been in leagues before and now want to get back in to it i use a pad and im high level also a clean racer. add rixonator5000 so we can get started. look forward to hearing back 
    Hi Seb and rixon, could you set a lap with a merc on Monza please, preset 5 and send me a screengrab of your lap or just the time? We are starting the second race tomorrow 9:30pm but late additions are welcome, if you are a wheel user you are restricted to no traction control, manual gears and abs off please, cheers guys :)
    sorry typo, Sep. Arivalg if you could do the same as the message above, that would be great, cheers. username via ps4 is Taylz--
  • Drinu299Drinu299 Member New Car Smell
    Hi! My name is Andrew and i would like to join. I am on a controller and I play on Master Difficulty. My ps4 username is Drinu299. Thanks!