Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

XD_Gaming_Leagues (XDGL) - PS4 league looking for drivers & commentators - Wednesdays 11PM UK Time

DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
edited October 18 in F1 Games - Leagues
**Announcement**
Currently the league is on hold, due to lack of interest since the new F1 game released. Frustrating, but please continue contact me if this would be of interest to you. I'd be keen to get this league back up and running in the near future.

Hi guys, I'm currently recruiting drivers for a PS4 league called XDGL. We recently completed our third race of season 2, but we welcome drivers at any stage of the season. At the moment we are on the look out for four drivers and commentators who are willing to commentate on the race via a live stream. Please click here and go to the "Current Driver Lineup" to see which spaces are available.

Who are XDGL?
This league is more about being a relaxed environment (rather than being super serious) where racers can meet other racers and participate in some fun but clean racing.

When do we race?
At the moment we have one league which will race every Wednesday at 11:00PM UK time, season 2 is currently in progress.
Other leagues will be added if there is enough demand.

Who can join XDGL?
Anyone who has a passion for racing can join, we welcome all levels of expertise. Beginners will find they greatly improve their race craft when participating in leagues like ours.
We are a relaxed league but at the same time we must insist that new racers will participate in a practice race so that we can identify if you can race cleanly. Any drivers who cause collisions or impede other player's races are unfortunately not the kind of people we want in our league. We also stress that respect to other drivers is paramount, both on and off the track. Anyone who causes issues will be removed from the league.

What assists are allowed?
At the moment we have one league, which allows all assists apart from brake assist and pit assists. The only other notable rule is that we use 'strict' corner cutting, as we noticed racers were able to gain advantaged in our first season when we used the more relaxed rule. More information can be found here

Where do I sign up?
You can check out our forums here and to sign up you will need to create an account and reply to the sign up post here
Alternatively you can message me directly on PSN (details below) and I will get you added to the league and our PSN chat so that you can keep up to date with upcoming races etc.

If you wish to discuss anything further, you can reply here or message me on PSN, my PSN ID is DarkMark_XD
Post edited by DarkMarkXD on
PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues

Comments

• DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
    Our first race, which is a pre season race (points not included in the championship) will go ahead tonight. We have 13 racers already, but we have room for more if anyone else would like to join :smile:
    PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues
    Hey guys, our first race is tomorrow! Let me know if you would be interested in joining :smile:

First race of the season was a success, with clean and fun racing :smile: please check our forums for the race from racers perspectives.

Please contact me if you would like to be a part of this league, spaces are nearly full in league 1 but I am happy to arrange another league if people are interested.

Let me know if you would like more info.
  • Wi11iamR1999Wi11iamR1999 Member New Car Smell
    A new league has opened up and we are still looking for drivers. Sign up here - http://xdg.boards.net/thread/17/sign-league-2. The league will probably run on Monday 12am UK 
    We have only 1 spot available, our next race is tonight. Please see our forums (links in the opening post) for more information :smile:

We have 1 space available in our league next race is tonight. We also are taking people for season 2, which will likely start in August/ September in line with the new game releasing.

Please let me know if you would like to know more :smile:
    Just bumping this up in case people are interested in joining season 2 which will start when F1 2017 comes out :)

http://xdg.boards.net/thread/27/season-2-drivers-teams
  • Zim0nZim0n Member New Car Smell
    Darkmark check your pns messages/Theboogster711
    I've updated the first section/ title of this post with the current state of the league, let me know here or preferably via PSN (my username is DarkMark_XD) for further information :smile:
    If anyone is interested in joining my league (when the online bugs are sorted!) then please let me know :D
    Season 2 is underway, please let me know if you would like to get involved :smile:
    Now is a good time to contact me if you are interested in being our league commentator, with the new spectator UI coming in the new update. Let me know if it is of interest :smile:

Also I'd welcome new drivers to the league, we have spots available:

http://xdg.boards.net/thread/37/useful-links