Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Hiii!!! I can't get the setup saved!!

Hi! Is anyone there???
I've got a problem with the game setup. After configurating all screen, sound, ... options, they are not saved when I quit the game. I play on PC. When I play the game in PS4 I never have such issue. Why?
Besides I always recieve a message from RaceNet: Service is not available; everytime I start the game. Do I have to change anything in my router?? I play from Steam platform.
I expect someone can help me.
Thank you.

Comments

• DidzisDidzis Member Race Engineer
    I used to have a similar problem, the game would stop saving and I wouldn't be able to connect to racenet. For me the problem was some corrupt files in a few stages. Whenever I raced on those stages, the game wouldn't save after that.

The solution for me was to uninstall the game and also delete the DiRT Rally folder from steam (because after uninstalling those corrupt files remained in the folder) and downloading a fresh copy. I did try verifying the game cache before that, but that didn't help. I'm not 100% sure it will help but it sounds similar to what I had so it's worth a try
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport