Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Massive performance issue in Autosport when Wheel and Pedals are plugged in....

I used to play Autosport with my Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite pedals now and then without any issue... Last time is a couple month ago. So now i noticed some massive lags and low fps after a while the game is running. Got a new gpu and did some benchmarks after i noticed that the game has set itself to max and 4k ^^ First run was fine but in every other one after that only got half the fps and big lags. Was fine again after i restarted the game but only for the first couple minutes... After checking windows power profile and other stuff that came in my mind to find the issue i ended up and disconnected my Wheel and Pedals. The issue was gone and was reproduceble when i plugged it back in again. The fps fall instant from 120 to around 15-20 in menu and even the menu itself stutters like crazy.

Never had this issue ever before or in other games. Windows, Fanatec Driver ect are up to date. :)