Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Driving Force GT Wheel All buttons unassigned in profile manager.. help?

kaynnkaynn Member New Car Smell
Long story short, in the Logitech Profiler all of the buttons for my wheel are unbinded, and its not showing up in Dirt Rally or Dirt 3. I've tried to rebind them to match the keybord settings in-game, but nothing seemed to work other than the actual steering and even then i end up with deadlock problems.  What am i doing wrong? (I'm on PC btw)
http://imgur.com/c7RmTPk

The wheel itself seems fully functional. It calibrates itself upon recieving a connecting to my PC, and all the LED lights are on.

Comments

• DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    Are you binding those buttons in logitech profiler? Like (for example) if button 3 was to change camera, you bound "C" to it? If so, why don't you just bind the functions straight from the game, without binding keyboard buttons to the wheel?
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
  • kaynnkaynn Member New Car Smell

Didzis said:

Are you binding those buttons in logitech profiler? Like (for example) if button 3 was to change camera, you bound "C" to it? If so, why don't you just bind the functions straight from the game, without binding keyboard buttons to the wheel?

My wheel isn't recognized by any games, so i can't bind the buttons straight from the wheel because the game isn't responding to my key presses. Everything else is working fine, the wheel is recognized by windows and i can calibrate it and everything, its just not showing up in games for some strange reason. I have a program called SCPToolkit which i use for connecting my controller to my pc, that works just fine. I've tried uninstalling that program but my wheel still doesn't seem to work in games :/
  • Superd00psSuperd00ps Member Unleaded
    Have you tried a rear I/O panel usb connection? Is it still under warranty?
    ASRock z170 Extreme 7+, i6700K@4.6, Corsair H110i, 16G G.Skill Trident, SLi MSI GTX 1070 Gaming z 8G, 3-Way RAID0 Samsung 950/960 Pro m.2, BenQ XL2420Z, Corsair RM1000i, Corsair 750D, G27, Win10-64.
  • kaynnkaynn Member New Car Smell
    edited May 13

After connecting the USB from the wheel to the rear panel, the navigation buttons seem to work but not the steering, shift up or down or the pedals. Still isn't recognized by any games.. Maybe windows thinks the wheel is a keyboard or gamepad? just a thought
    I got the wheel around 4-5 years ago so it isn't under warranty and i've hardly ever used it until now
  • versediversedi Member Champion

kaynn said:

After connecting the USB from the wheel to the rear panel, the navigation buttons seem to work but not the steering, shift up or down or the pedals. Still isn't recognized by any games.. Maybe windows thinks the wheel is a keyboard or gamepad? just a thought
    I got the wheel around 4-5 years ago so it isn't under warranty and i've hardly ever used it until now

Is it plugged to a power source? IIRC it happens when the power is unplugged.