Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

so close, yet so far.

hi. just wanted to say how good playing dirt rally vr is. ITS AMAZING!The best driveing game ive ever played infact! what you at codemasters have done is outstanding..my only BIG ISSUE i have is........when driveing my favorite car in the game, the evo, when I try looking around my lovely rally car as it vr, and now I can finnaly appreciate haveing my very own evo foe the first time ever. i find there are no wheels? and the car is cut in half..im still raceing getting firsts nd such but the illusion is completely gone. I love the game, am completeing it for the third time now, and I was wondering is there something u can do about this issue. Im on my hands and knees begging for this to get sorted??? lol

Comments

• versediversedi Race Engineer

lozzaviv said:

hi. just wanted to say how good playing dirt rally vr is. ITS AMAZING!The best driveing game ive ever played infact! what you at codemasters have done is outstanding..my only BIG ISSUE i have is........when driveing my favorite car in the game, the evo, when I try looking around my lovely rally car as it vr, and now I can finnaly appreciate haveing my very own evo foe the first time ever. i find there are no wheels? and the car is cut in half..im still raceing getting firsts nd such but the illusion is completely gone. I love the game, am completeing it for the third time now, and I was wondering is there something u can do about this issue. Im on my hands and knees begging for this to get sorted??? lol

IIRC it was the only way to keep framerate stable.
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”