Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Blancpain GT3 Discussion

DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Wheel Nut
Just wanted to see if there was any other GT3 fans out there. We can talk about races and drivers here. Silverstone was an amazing race! Great win for Lamborghini. They seem to be untouchable this season. Glad so see Lamborghini winning. The Bentley team had pretty good result. Silverstone has been the best Endurance race so far. Doesn't get much closer then that!
PSN: slow-mo-bro /// Fantasy RX: North West Autosport
F1 Predictor Game 2016: Player 12th - Teams 7th /// F1 Predictor Game 2017: Wins X2 (Hopeful for now)
Tagged:

Comments

• haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    I'm a blancpain fan aswell. I actly tuned into the sport cup or whatever it is this time aswell and that had an amazingly tense last few laps
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    I'm a huge fan of the series and GT3 cars in general. There isn't a bad looking car in the class and some of them make a pretty fantastic noise as well! 

It's surprising to see a car as dominant in the class as the Huracan seems to be at the moment. Some brilliant racing though, the Blancpain round at Brands Hatch is easily my favourite UK circuit event of the year at present. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Wheel Nut

tbtstt said:

I'm a huge fan of the series and GT3 cars in general. There isn't a bad looking car in the class and some of them make a pretty fantastic noise as well! 

It's surprising to see a car as dominant in the class as the Huracan seems to be at the moment. Some brilliant racing though, the Blancpain round at Brands Hatch is easily my favourite UK circuit event of the year at present. 

I love Brands Hatch! I wish Formula 1 would still race there.
    PSN: slow-mo-bro /// Fantasy RX: North West Autosport
    F1 Predictor Game 2016: Player 12th - Teams 7th /// F1 Predictor Game 2017: Wins X2 (Hopeful for now)