Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 2017 announced!

Chilza381Chilza381 Member Wheel Nut
Post edited by Chilza381 on
Logitech G29 + PS4
«13

Comments

  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward
    edited May 17
     Well its only 3am in London at the moment so im assuming those posts are for today possibly

    Edit: ignore me stupid comment... Hump day durrr wednesday xD
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • JP072JP072 Member Petrol Head
    * checking email, shhh still nothing;).    
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward


    INB4 it's a Micro Machines announcement.


    Please god no xD
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • Cap10Cap10 Member Wheel Nut
    To be honest I expect nothing else but to be blown away this year!!
  • floriswijers16floriswijers16 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Refreshing their blog and E-mail like a madman :smirk:
  • carpacarpa Member Race Steward
    edited May 17
    My F5 button's legal has just notified me that he is doing an early retirement
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • ptank20ptank20 Member, Drivers Unleaded

    Cap10 said:

    To be honest I expect nothing else but to be blown away this year!!


    why?
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward

    ptank20 said:



    Cap10 said:


    To be honest I expect nothing else but to be blown away this year!!




    why?


    I think what he means is that he WANTS to be blown away this year and we deserve nothing less ( I mean come on 2016 still had so many issues and is considered one of the best in the series) but he EXPECTS to be let down again cause well codemasters XD
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • Chilza381Chilza381 Member Wheel Nut
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward
    Game announcement around 4pm is my bet F2 means 1 of two things either F2 is involved in some way orrrrrr F2 is merely helping codies announce their F1 game lets hope its the previous of the 2
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • nexus1011nexus1011 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut




    Well then...don't tease me like this!
    That would be so damn nice...
  • mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    People, please be patient... We all surely hope today should be an interesting day, to say the least.
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • ptank20ptank20 Member, Drivers Unleaded

    R4pp3r said:



    ptank20 said:





    Cap10 said:



    To be honest I expect nothing else but to be blown away this year!!






    why?




    I think what he means is that he WANTS to be blown away this year and we deserve nothing less ( I mean come on 2016 still had so many issues and is considered one of the best in the series) but he EXPECTS to be let down again cause well codemasters XD


    I think people expecting too much always end up being disappointed. Best to have limited expectations and anything beyond that is a nice surprise
  • THEHAMZAGAMER12THEHAMZAGAMER12 Member Wheel Nut
    I think f1 2017 will be annouced today because they Saïd before they will not be silent at all By the time the annouce it, and today they were anyting But silent
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward

    ptank20 said:



    R4pp3r said:





    ptank20 said:







    Cap10 said:




    To be honest I expect nothing else but to be blown away this year!!








    why?






    I think what he means is that he WANTS to be blown away this year and we deserve nothing less ( I mean come on 2016 still had so many issues and is considered one of the best in the series) but he EXPECTS to be let down again cause well codemasters XD




    I think people expecting too much always end up being disappointed. Best to have limited expectations and anything beyond that is a nice surprise


    True but the expectations of a bug feee isnt too much the should be the standard at minimum for all games
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • nexus1011nexus1011 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Aarava will have some "interesting" video later today 

  • jinCHEZjinCHEZ Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Choooooooooooooooooo chooooooooooooooooooooooooo
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.