Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DIRT 4 Replay System - TV Broadcast??

Hi guys,

Does anybody knows if Codies addressed the replays? There was a PC mod that showed replays like a TV broadcast - that was amazing!!
How will the replays work on DIRT 4? I simply hate the constant changing cameras (GoPRO Style) on DiRT Rally...

thanks

Comments

• dani211212dani211212 Wheel Nut
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/248849#Comment_248849
    "We'll have a highlights reel that shows cameras from all types. You'll then be able to choose if you want to watch the replay from TV style, Helicopter or On Car cameras types."
  • DESMOPTDESMOPT New Car Smell
    Thanks Dani, thing is you have TV style camera on Dirt Rally, BUT that style include the gopro placed cameras that are annoying as  hell... for me that statement doesn´t clarify if you can stick with TV broadcast ONLY on side of the track and Heli.
  • dani211212dani211212 Wheel Nut

here You have a lot replay footage from today show live stream
  • DESMOPTDESMOPT New Car Smell

You are right, and from what i can see ... you still have those annoying inside camera views popping once in a while. Helicopter shots and track side cameras would be enough, don´t know why they insist on those GoPRO things... sad.

• PhoenixwinPhoenixwin Pit Crew

DESMOPT said:

You are right, and from what i can see ... you still have those annoying inside camera views popping once in a while. Helicopter shots and track side cameras would be enough, don´t know why they insist on those GoPRO things... sad.

Replay choices, check Paul's answer after 13:50 ............