Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

About clutch support with Dirt4

Hi,

I havent't found much about Dirt4's clutch support (for simulation handling mode) from the web. Is it possible to hear about it more (next roadbooks or there)? I'm interested in especially is there possibility to change gears without using clutch (with h-shifter) and make some damage at same time for gearbox with full simulation mode enabled? 

With DirtRally I was forced to play "Manual sequental and h-shifter" -mode and enabled "clutch override" from settings. I think many simracers would like to hear answer to this question.
i5 6400 3,2ghz, 8gb DDR3 2400mhz, gtx960 OC, Logitech g25 Wheel 900 degrees.

Answers

• DidzisDidzis Member Race Engineer

I'm interested in especially is there possibility to change gears without using clutch (with h-shifter)

I'm interested in the opposit - is it possible to change gears with using clutch but not having a h-shifter (like you can in other games)
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport