Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DIRT 4 - CUSTOM LIVERIES, MODS & TOOLS, DISCUSSION ETC.

Comments

• PaloSamoPaloSamo Member Co-Driver

Body is 40 Anton Vit Youtube videos too short.
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    edited June 2017
    @PaloSamo you know it's a click bait done with Cheat Engine?

The second half is a trainer (based on CE too) from famous Seth, or shall I say @AntonVit second identity?

Nothing from this will work Online on with Steam enabled.

At least we can advise people NOT to use those things.
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    edited June 2017
    2. Creator of almost all trainers/cheats sold on internet for Codemasters games.
    Who actually advertised exact same functionalities in his recent product.
    AntonVit said:
    1 Database.bin hidden + crypted = bye bye ACAT
    2 Car.ctf crypted  = bye bye car tunning
    2 Livery.pssg crypted  = bye bye Skinomania
    3 Cameras.xml hidden + crypted  =  bye  bye  zissakos1 with you tool
    4 Location folders and files crypted = bye bye (File Replacing for ACAT("Noobs" (sorry) version making))
    5 Vac included = bye bye  all cheaters, hackers, modder ....

You still waiting help from Codemasters developers for your wishing with livery modding?

Who want see his project moded, like game, or song, or film, or other work....
    In future i think games will be have  only 1 file, and crypted  :)

So, good luck :)
    AntonVit said:
    Uhh, okay then. Pretty sure the Dirt Rally ACAT used a cheat engine, and didn't modify the database.bin, so there is an example. Where there's a will, there's a way.
    Dirt Rally ACAT was made with using database parametres, and it works with these parametres, but what aboute - mod change it database parametres or not change - only the i knows :o  and maybe some one man :p
    Because this.
    So basically you are saying that Anton Vit from youtube is a different person, who happens to use the same nickname, play the same game and use the same broken English? What a coincidence, isn't it?
    Come on man, cut the bull feaces. We all know it's you, my dear! You even posted one of the videos yourself! What a comedy this is.
    http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53523/dirt-4-new-countrys-dlc-which-coming-soon
  • hoonheadhoonhead Member Co-Driver
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by hoonhead on
  • Kenny1962Kenny1962 Member New Car Smell
    Offline livery modding would be just fine. It makes the game when you can drive a car with the correct
    liverys on the car. To me that's not asking much.
  • DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    I'm starting to skin, I hope we can put them in the game later!
    Could you make templates like you did with DR or atleast the wireframes for the new cars?
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | Gigabyte GTX650Ti Boost | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT + Logitech Formula Force EX

DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport | F1 2015
  • arnorallye84arnorallye84 Member Unleaded
    The wireframes I do not know how to do :( , I will do the new car template :)  , But it will be more complicated than with those of dirt rally
  • YorAlcoholicDadYorAlcoholicDad Member Petrol Head
    I'm starting to skin, I hope we can put them in the game later!

dont want to nitpick but there is some stuff wrong with this one, im also making this one but the way i do them will take longer

• DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    The wireframes I do not know how to do :( , I will do the new car template :)  , But it will be more complicated than with those of dirt rally
    How/where did you get the 3D model you put your skin on? I don't know in which program this is, but at least in Photoshop if you have a 3D model with a texture, you can get the wireframe from it
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | Gigabyte GTX650Ti Boost | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT + Logitech Formula Force EX

DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport | F1 2015
  • arnorallye84arnorallye84 Member Unleaded
    I have opened the .nefs file, I will try with photoshop then thank you :)

• ShouldBeThereShouldBeThere Member Wheel Nut
    AntonVit said:
    1 Packzip get some file from you hard disk (which you want replace in NEFS, for example some livery.pss), transcode it and write to NEFS file in the beggining of it NEFS file. Packzip cant replace special file which you want, in NEFS file, you can write special name to command (for example name of livery.pss) but packzip always will be write it transcode data to the beggining of the nefs file,
    2 Packzip has some another type of coding, not like in it NEFS

So Packzip always delete/rewrite begin of .nefs file and game can not read it file, cant find start adress, + code not correct = game crash
    So Packzip must know what special file need replace in .nefs, and it need has type of coding like in original .nefs data, or need another zipper programm

Long story short, are you working on it? What needs to be done?