Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The next iconic classic car in F1™ 2017 will be… the Constructors’ Championship-winning 2010 Red Bul

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageThe next iconic classic car in F1™ 2017 will be… the Constructors’ Championship-winning 2010 Red Bull Racing RB6 | Codemasters Blog

Following our announcement of the official videogame of the 2017 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and the information that classic F1 cars are making their glorious return to the series, everyone seems to be very excited about F1 2017 landing this August! Sure, we’ve also got an even deeper career mode, numerous multiplayer enhancements, and a brand new ‘Championships’ game mode – but we know that you’d all like to know what other classic cars will be joining the the 1988 McLaren MP4/4 (as driven by Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna), the 1992 Williams FW14B (raced by Nigel Mansell and Riccardo Patrese), and the 2002 Ferrari F2002 (piloted by Rubens Barrichello and Michael Schumacher).

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• f1islifef1islife Member New Car Smell
    Can you please add the tyrell p34 as a classic or the ferrari 312t. Thank you
  • NicsmotorsNicsmotors Member New Car Smell
    Will the new F1 2017 game be compatible with the racing wheel Logitech 920 for Xbox? My son wants a wheel for his birthday in August and I don't want to buy one and then find it's not compatible when F1 2017 comes out later in the month?