Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

T500/T300 + dirt 4 = broken still?

The t500 keeps disconnecting and my t300 feels weak like it always did for dirt rally.   What am I doing wrong??

Comments

• CanadianBakinMaCanadianBakinMa Member New Car Smell
    This is on ps4 I forgot to say that..........
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    Are you by any chance using a USB hub???
  • RT87RT87 Member New Car Smell
    I'm getting the same problem with T500 RS on PS4. Disconnecting frequently. Can't finish a stage. Google searched to see if anyone else encountered this problem. Didn't encounter this in Dirt Rally or other driving games. Not using USB hubs.
  • consistantconsistant Member New Car Smell
    edited June 7
    it is happening to me as well, random disconnects.  at random length of times.  PS4, not using any hubs
    Damn, that's put a damper on the game for me. I can't play until the 9th and I use a T500.
    Good to know I'm not alone it's not the wheel 
    Madwalk I have to say the game is amazing tho just having problems with the wheel staying connected.    
    Just read elsewhere from codies  that the T500 is not supported by the game and if you disable the ffb it will not disconnect - What the *****. !!!!!!!.  I wish I had known that before I preordered the game, how can they have a wheel that worked superbly in Dirt Rally not be supported in the follow up !!!!!
  • Munken77Munken77 Member New Car Smell
    Is it something they are going to fix? Or do i have to by a new wheel? Where do you find That list?
    Looks like they are not going to fix it unless there are thousands of complaints?
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    List of supported hardware:

https://www.dirt4game.com/uk/game/faq
    Thanks versedi! The T500RS is supported for the PC? Maybe, it Was to hard to make it compatible With the PS4, dirt rally didnt have it either! Oohh wait! Yes it did  ;-)
  • consistantconsistant Member New Car Smell
    So where do I go to get my money back? I will not play with a controller. 

edited June 7
    http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/05/dirt-4-road-book-190517/

In this road book you will see that the list of supported peripherals DOES contain the T500rs, if they suddenly found they couldn't support it they should have announced the fact surely? 
  • DytutDytut Member Team Principal
    edited June 7
    T500 isn't an official PS4 wheel. Seems strange that DR had it and not D4 though, so hopefully codies will be able to fix proper support for it. Unless Sony have become real asses and forbid games supporting unofficial controllers.

Would be nice to get to know for sure why it isn't supported, but if it's something infected between Thrustmaster/Sony about licensed peripherals I can understand Codies not wanting to talk much about it.
    Arete or 43. M. Andersson on steam/leaderboards.

• smsjrsmsjr Member New Car Smell
    when do they solve this ?  I am waiting this game years but now i CAN NOT playing for using t500.
    Iam gonna sell it and buy a new one i am sick of that t500 issues.
    No one tested it before i guess
    GJ Codemaster GJ

Are you working on an update or? "In the future" Can be a very long time, when we are waiting!
  • RT87RT87 Member New Car Smell
    edited June 7
    This recent forum post (and other  forums as well like TeamVVV) said that it was  supported, assuming they retrieved the info from Codemasters: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dirt-4-supported-peripherals-revealed.135939/ . Misleading. Guess I didn't expect a very late change to supported peripherals. Hope T500RS gets supported again. Too big an investment and too good a wheel to be worth replacing right now.

• andylandsburyandylandsbury Member New Car Smell
    Can anyone confirm if the T300 FFB on PS4 is fixed on Dirt 4, or if it is very weak (with no wheel weight or feeling) as it was for Dirt Rally?