Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The next chapter for TOCA/Grid

I think the time has come for Codemasters to revisit the TOCA/Grid Franchise. There's a huge void in the market and I fear Slightly Mad Studios is closing in. With this new attitude Codies has for realism, I want to see what they can produce. However, due to the reputation of the Grid name being tarnished, I think the series needs to return to using the TOCA name. And with that, go back to its roots and focus primarily on Touring Car racing. Specifically BTCC, V8 Supercars, and DTM. I would like to see all cars from these series and maybe some of their support series featured along with a mix of the best tracks from each series. In total that should give about 18 tracks (6 from each series) and more than enough cars. 

Comments

• MISFITmusicINCMISFITmusicINC Member New Car Smell
    Sorry to be off topic, but you are one the only ones mentioning  toca. Is grid anything like it?.. anywhow.. Okay.i have been playing toca for a long time on PS2, wish my PC could run it but my graphics card is ****. Question about the toe and camber sliders. Toe in, creating stability needs you to slide the slider to the left? So -2.0 is 2° toe in? And also want to make sure about camber since you can only go -2.5 that sliding the slider to the +side would actually create nagative camber.. I'm having trouble with some car setups when I try to run at 105% difficulty or more when I can't tune my damn car right. And launching off the line is a whole nother story. Thanks in advance. Mich love and keep it fast.

• MISFITmusicINCMISFITmusicINC Member New Car Smell
    Bump? Does anyone know this or is it a mystery? 
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Race Steward
    "Now, just imagine what this lot could do with the BTCC licence..." final line of http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-21-f1-2017-review

I wish they knew something we didn't :-p