Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Revealed: the four historic Ferraris in F1™ 2017 | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageRevealed: the four historic Ferraris in F1™ 2017 | Codemasters Blog

Today, we’d like to announce that F1™ 2017, the official videogame of the 2017 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, is going to include four iconic Ferraris from the history of the sport. If you missed our other blogs,  F1 2017 also features an even deeper career mode, numerous multiplayer enhancements, and a brand new ‘Championships’ game mode. F1 2017 will release onto PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam) worldwide on August 25th 2017.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• Craig8728Craig8728 Member New Car Smell
    It's all well and good having new cars and classic cars to use, but for me it has to be a move towards more simulation style handling rather than the usual arcade style game. However most importantly, is that we have a multiplayer that is worthy of F1. Hopefully 2017 will be the year that it all works without the historical and repetitive issues that have been present in previous years.
  • torkosborztorkosborz Member New Car Smell
    Instead of Alesi's F1 car (which one has only 1 win, lmao) you should pick Ladua's from 1976 or a McLaren from 1998 or '99, or the RedBull from 2013. I can't understand your choice, guys :( Btw the others are so iconic, I turned into tears. Especially after that one from 2004 <3 <3
  • Tripleh5Tripleh5 Member New Car Smell
    There is only 2 things I hope.
    1: There will once again be a Split-Screen Multiplayer, so brothers or family can enjoy racing the F1 Cars together once again

2. Please let the Classic Cars be able to be driven in Split-Screen Multiplayer aswell :) That would be so amazing!