Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Question about 2016 Coop

Is it only done through the multiplayer championship, and can you upgrade the cars as you go like in career mode? If not, does equal cars keep the handling characteristics of each car but just make them faster or does it make them all drive like Mercedes or something.

Finally got one of my friends to get a PC so I can run some co-op lol.

Comments

• inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Petrol Head
    I play quite a lot of co op and I'm not a 100% sure if equal cars keep their characteristics. They are very equal in terms of lap times from what I believe and they are all fully upgraded to my knowledge, but I always play realistic car settings anyways. But, even on equal the AI do not go equal, just to let you know. 
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • DarkRedslayerDarkRedslayer Member Race Steward
    I play quite a lot of co op and I'm not a 100% sure if equal cars keep their characteristics. They are very equal in terms of lap times from what I believe and they are all fully upgraded to my knowledge, but I always play realistic car settings anyways. But, even on equal the AI do not go equal, just to let you know. 
    Lol. Thanks, I'll probably just run realistic. We'll have to do some testing to find a good balance of difficulty.