Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Join the FUN, FUDs Racing Club on Xbox. Join Project Cars, Forza 6 and Dirt 4 leagues today!!!!!!

RazMaTaz87RazMaTaz87 Member New Car Smell

Hello future members of FUDs Racing. FUDs Racing is an Xbox only club (with a little PC) in which we race in all the current racing games for the Xbox One. We don’t care if you are a controller driver or a wheel driver; we are just looking for more members to be in our races. We are a smaller club of 30 members but we are looking to expand but we don’t want to get to big. We race to have fun, the top group of drivers in our club are fairly competitive but the entire club isn’t. Join us no matter what your skill level is we want to help you become a better driver. Currently we have leagues in Project Cars and Forza 6. The league in Project Cars is a WEC style GT3 Championship that we will be restarting on 07/09/2017 and those races take place on Sundays @ 6 PM eastern time. The Forza 6 league is a mixture of a couple different car types but that league will be starting sometime in July and that races will be on Thursday nights @ 7 PM Eastern. Finally, we are in the very early stages of putting together a Dirt 4 Super Rally-Cross Championship and maybe a World Rally Championship down the road. Even when there isn’t a league race someone is always online in our club wanting to race for fun all week long. All we ask of our members is to have a sense of humor and to have fun. We would like members to be over 18 (some exceptions may happen) but every member MUST have a headset/mic and of course to participate in races.

Please message me RazMaTaz87 (gamer tag on Xbox Live) or the FUDS Racing (Xbox Live club name) Xbox club to join now before the empty slots fill up. When you message me tell me the league(s) that you are interested in.

All times listed will always be in Eastern Time zone off the east coast of the United States.