Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 4 - version 1.04 - found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    Christina , is there any chance to get text chat with any update on PC version?
    Should not be that hard , online is cool but a bit soulless without text chat.. :(
    Session Log tag looks idial to add it there.. I know people that does not buy the game because of text chat lack.. :/
  • chukonuchukonu Member Wheel Nut
    Fixed my rain crashes on a HD7950, yay!
    Also it's probably just me but the game seems to run smoother too, yay!
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    edited June 2017
    I have not played a lot yet , but  i yesterday noticed that while i have minor frames drops in rally, land rush and in most RX tracks ,  in french Bretagne RX track i have huge frames drops all the time... I run the game on PC high settings .... Has anybody noticed the same or its just me? :|
  • lukas87lukas87 Member New Car Smell
    What we have to do to let the Flavour of the Week Trophy pop? Did one weekly Event in the first week and one last week. Nothing popped today after the patch. A better description how to obtain would be nice, thanks!  :)
  • habsalothabsalot Member New Car Smell
    Has anyone  experienced the random stages times. I drive well and finish well down in the leaderboard and next stage I win by a large margin,.I do not mind not finishing at the top due to my driving or bad set up but it seems random. 
    Also the AI do not seem to be affect by bad weather conditions, like rain or fog. Playing on PS4. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • MarioVilasMarioVilas Member Unleaded
    Please fix the FFB. It is very weak and sometimes i don't feel it. But if i go outside the road i feel it very well. Thanks
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    edited June 2017
    I got stuck at Your Stage generation. It's loading forever, only thing I can do is alt+f4. 
    Australia, Historic rally, Lancia Delta S4, Early afternoon, Partly cloud

e: can't reproduce. 
  • LagoyazLagoyaz Member New Car Smell
    SkyRex said:
    Saloio said:
    Nice update , thanks for nothing, still can't play it, cause theres no update for thrustmaster t500rs ps4, i bought this game on day one for nothing , do you have any ideia how much is a game here in Portugal?, its expensive, so, when you buy a game on they one (at that price), you must know it and like it very much, otherwise you wait for the price to drop, thats why im very hungry about this...!!!
    This is on you, pal. It's not a bug, it was never included in the first place. PS4 doesn't support some wheels if not specifically programmed for. And DiRT 4 supported wheels list got online way before launch: http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt-4/05/dirt-4-faq/

You see no T500 for PS4....
    Not sure about what the official page said but I checked the supported hardware for PS4 and the T500 was in the list on at least 2 website's (meanwhile they changed the list or deleted the page).
    It gets recognised by the game so it looks more like a bug then ''no support''. 
    Not supporting the T500 is even more sad since it was supported on the previous generation game on the same platform.

Really hoping we recieve a update soon or at least hear some news about this subject.

Grtz Lagoyaz 
  • TroyDaltonTroyDalton Member New Car Smell
    caerphoto said:

- Tuning differentials now functions correctly.
    Can you elaborate on this? What was not functioning correctly before?
    Great question, I think a lot of people would like to know the answer. 
  • WeamDreaverWeamDreaver Member Pit Crew
    edited June 2017
    Crashed several times into invisible objects doing the daily today (22. July) very close to the track.
    Probably invisible trees?

(not the trunks marked with yellow flags, the crash happens after it)

• Alex1996ableAlex1996able Member New Car Smell
    Just a little thing, but there's still a problem with alignment between real rotation of the wheel and rotation in game (using the camera with the wheel and the arms of the driver). Everything works well with R5 car, but for many other cars (group A, historic cars in general...) the wheel-in-game rotates less then I do with the fisic wheel.
  • DAzRA2010DAzRA2010 Member New Car Smell
    Up and Up Trophy not unlocking (PS4), Got promoted from D3 T7 to D3 T6, like it says in description, (Get promoted to a new tier in Pro Tour). Great game btw.....
  • ShouldBeThereShouldBeThere Member Wheel Nut
    @ChristinaMc
    I can't install the latest patch without a severe workaround. The game wants to unpack and seemingly needs an extra 40gb of space to install the 500mb new update. I can't clear that much space off of my SSD without deleting the game...Only alternative is moving the whole thing to a seperate drive. As I have 25gb of free space, I feel there needs to be a solution going forward that allows me to install a 500mb patch and still play? 
  • GPx8GPx8 Member New Car Smell
    Please fix the FFB. It is very weak and sometimes i don't feel it. But if i go outside the road i feel it very well. Thanks
    +1
    i5-2500K, 8G RAM, GTX1060/6GB / Logitech G29 / Win7_64                 
  • MattiaCasa85MattiaCasa85 Member New Car Smell
    DAzRA2010 said:
    Up and Up Trophy not unlocking (PS4), Got promoted from D3 T7 to D3 T6, like it says in description, (Get promoted to a new tier in Pro Tour). Great game btw.....
    For me it worked after climbing the two tiers for the starting one. The first promotion did nothing.
    @ChristinaMc
    I can't install the latest patch without a severe workaround. The game wants to unpack and seemingly needs an extra 40gb of space to install the 500mb new update. I can't clear that much space off of my SSD without deleting the game...Only alternative is moving the whole thing to a seperate drive. As I have 25gb of free space, I feel there needs to be a solution going forward that allows me to install a 500mb patch and still play? 
    From my understanding Steam decompresses the NEFS archives and updates files that are updated. Then it compress it back.

It took 1 hour with my HDD at 32MBps. 

I don't think that's something we can count to be fixed as it's one of core game things.
    Better move it now and save problem later. 

• ch3stych3sty Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2017
    on pc
    sponser targets , vehicle recoveries: complete the event with fewer than 5 vehicle recoveries.
    current recoveries 5 on the michigan usa map, global rally series
    another race 
    current recoveries 3, not done with this race.
    global rally series, fitzroy astralia
    just started today and it didnt do it on the grs before the patch as this is my second time doin the grs.
    i did not have a single recovery on any stages, but game says i am.
  • j8bitj8bit Member New Car Smell
    @ChristinaMc any chance of resetting the Group A monthly for Xbox users with DNFs due to leaderboard crash issue?  

A guy can dream, right?
  • OutlawedRacingOutlawedRacing Member New Car Smell
    any chance of elaboration on what was wrong and why it is corrected now? thanks!
    edited June 2017
    any chance of elaboration on what was wrong and why it is corrected now? thanks!
    bogani said:
    I!m pretty sure the diff thing was that the tourque bias slider was wrong before. Only affected 4WD cars. Full front meant full rear vice versa. It was a discovery of @Evilsmurf
    Also the description was changed.