Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines v1.03 - found a bug? Post it here!

ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hi all,

And firstly - welcome to Micro Machines World Series! We hope you're enjoying getting stuck into some table-top madness. :)

At Day One, on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, you will all be prompted to download the latest patch - which is v1.03. In terms of what's in there, we've made some minor bug fixes and stability improvements, worked on balancing, and have relaxed matchmaking rules for Ranked Play.

Please let us know here if there's anything you've noticed any bugs, glitches or issues, or if you've spotted anything you think might've slipped through the cracks! 

Comments

• DrametikDrametik Member New Car Smell
    On Matchmaking with friends, the game don't take point for up rank ! After 5 race in 2th, 1th, 3th, 3th, 2th position, my rank points is always 0. I try to relaunch my game, it's the same. The Leader of party take points but the others don't take any points.
  • AdrianSmithAdrianSmith Member New Car Smell
    On PS4, After reaching Rank 10 and earning coins for ranked matches, when i go to rankings in the main menu it shows as 0, despite me earning coins in for winning races.

At the end of each race it shows me the amount of coins earned for fhe race, but in the rankings menu and friends leaderboards it shows as 0.

My psn ID is waveformIRL.
  • AdrianSmithAdrianSmith Member New Car Smell

Drametik said:
    On Matchmaking with friends, the game don't take point for up rank ! After 5 race in 2th, 1th, 3th, 3th, 2th position, my rank points is always 0. I try to relaunch my game, it's the same. The Leader of party take points but the others don't take any points.
    Basically having the same problem as Drametik. My friend does not have this problem however.

Drametik said:
    Basically having the same problem as Drametik. My friend does not have this problem however.
    Only leader take points (creator of party). Other players in the party, don't take points
  • cpap1996cpap1996 Member New Car Smell
    After I played four games on the ranked playlist I was notified that I wouldn't be able to this playlist for 92 days. what is the issue with this? I've had other friends whom had the issue.
  • zjoshzua1309zjoshzua1309 Member New Car Smell
    Hello, im having 2 problems:

1. The same issue as drametik and adriansmith.

2. I played about 3 or 4 ranked matches and now it says i can't play ranked and it says "next season begins in 92 days" did something happen to ranked, maybe this isnt a bug? Any help is appreciated! all rhese games happened within an hour.  
  • mms2017mms2017 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 1
    image is flickering when moving on ps4 pro, like there is low frame rate, first version of game is very raw
  • ShnkmpShnkmp Member New Car Smell
    The game isnt showing other players cars moving round.
    Just showing stopped cars.
    Boxes collected randomly
  • FenneFenne Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2
    The achievements "In hot Pursuit" and "Dr. Richard Move" are not unlocking on PS4 even if I fulfill what is needed, I think Lumberjack is bugged aswell. Don't know if there are more bugged achievements, cause some of those are just totally hardcore random. In my opinion you have to lower the requirements for at least Paramedic and World Hacker. Have you even tried your own game before creating those achievements ?

Also loading your special weapon takes way too long. Sometimes you can't even load it once in a full 10 minute games, this is way too hard.

Also there are big connectivity issues and framerate issues on PS4.

And offline multiplayer.. you can not drive normal races with your friends? Wow.

I hope that you are in a hurry to hotfix the whole game, cause right now it is somewhat messed up.

And seriously, how the hell you think someone will be able to achieve "Paramedic"? Most of the time you need 5+ min to load your super ability, it is not possible to resurrect 5 teammates in a single game, except they all die within  the same time near you and this will happen like.. never I guess. Please consider to think about those achievements.
    Post edited by Fenne on
  • GaGa101GaGa101 Member New Car Smell
    Ranked is down for 92 days!?!? Please tell me you have only taken it down for a few hours!
  • Firefox02Firefox02 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 1
    I keep getting the "Deserter Penalty" everytime I play a a session from start to finish.

Why is that ?
    I do my best not to disrupt other players by purpose
     it's pretty annoying to loose 75% rewards ?
  • KeefCKeefC Member New Car Smell
    Stating that ranked won't be available for 92 days.  Played yesterday.  Only bought it caus the games are ranked. 
  • MoleDJMoleDJ Member New Car Smell
    In some situations after someone make you jump, you end in a place of the scenery that your car cant move. Tha happened to me 2 times, one i end above a cookie and in other case my car was stuck above a tesla generator. Please add a button to "suicide" so we can at least come back to race instead of need wait without can move car.
  • WiganStuWiganStu Member New Car Smell
    5 races in a row last night where nobody else even moved. How did this ever get through testing??? 
    KeefC said:
    Stating that ranked won't be available for 92 days.  Played yesterday.  Only bought it caus the games are ranked. 
    They works on MM i think ! It's the same for me and my friend,  MM avalaible in 92 days.
  • OlausOlaus Member New Car Smell
    HOw can this happen Codemasters? Fix your stuff.
  • bigfr0gbigfr0g Member New Car Smell
    So why isn't there any feedback anymore from the Community Manager?? Shouldn't that be her job to interact with us and take notice about the complaints?

1. Whats up with ranked starting in 91day? until then I wont play anymore I guess.
    2. Why isn't there a lobby? we get kicked out after every race

• AntMan100673AntMan100673 Member New Car Smell
    MoleDJ said:
    In some situations after someone make you jump, you end in a place of the scenery that your car cant move. Tha happened to me 2 times, one i end above a cookie and in other case my car was stuck above a tesla generator. Please add a button to "suicide" so we can at least come back to race instead of need wait without can move car.
    Yes I've had this as well. There needs to be an option to destroy your own car as the only choices now are to just wait until the end of the race or to quit and risk an exp penalty
  • Tricky101Tricky101 Member New Car Smell
    Firefox02 said:
    I keep getting the "Deserter Penalty" everytime I play a a session from start to finish.

Why is that ?
    I do my best not to disrupt other players by purpose
     it's pretty annoying to loose 75% rewards ?
    As well as the ranked issue that everyone has I have this too. Have left 3 or 4 laggy matches but otherwise it's either a bug or it's counting the quit button at the end of a match and/or the numerous matches were it loses connection? Having a 75% xp penalty makes levelling impossible
  • FenneFenne Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2
    I just killed 4 people with one Black Hole and got no achievement. So World Hacker is definitively bugged aswell.