Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The game with soooo much potential

This game has so much to live for, and has so much growth room it could be fantastic. Here are some personal "Bug Bears" and "Wish List" items.
  1. Nerf Hammer: Nerf it, the AOI Smash on this is stupid really needs a Tone Down
  2. Ice Box Truck(Snow Plough) or whatever it is needs a Tone Down, you can Smash that thing around corners at full speed and as long as you slide it right you lose no speed or power vs a normal car or truck
  3. Time Trial Mode: We need this, just NEED!
  4. "Classic Mode": Id like a No Power up mode, call me old fashioned but i don't need to smash someone with a hammer to have fun, call back to the Megadrive version ;)
  5. Gloats Should be like Sound Emotes: We should be able to fire these and have them appear above the car in any game mode, like mini emotes
  6. More Tracks: I feel like (I play alot of race mode thats my thing) and i feel like we need more, do we have more tracks coming?

This game has so much potential and could be grown into every old mans best thing, spent 4 hours yesterday playing this with the few that had it at the time and loved it. I don't know what your "Dev Cycle" Plans are or even if you plan to expand the game further from the OOB experience, but I hope that you have stuff on the roadmap as this could become a Cult following again, like it used to be.....

Now all I need is a publisher to bring back Road Rash and I can die a happy man

SonyConsole

PSN: Smasher456
Twitch: http:// www.twitch.tv/sonyconsole

Post edited by Sonyconsole on
Tagged:

Comments

• OlausOlaus Member New Car Smell
    Yeah, I hear ya mate. We need some positivity soon. This game doesn't even seem complete.
  • caerphotocaerphoto Member Wheel Nut
    • Nerf Hammer: Nerf it, the AOI Smash on this is stupid really needs a Tone Down
    I reckon all it needs is to just stun an opponent for half a second, not wipe them out completely.
    • Time Trial Mode: We need this, just NEED!
    Combined with online leaderboards, yeah, that'd be cool.
    • "Classic Mode": Id like a No Power up mode, call me old fashioned but i don't need to smash someone with a hammer to have fun, call back to the Megadrive version ;)
    Agreed!
    • More Tracks: I feel like (I play alot of race mode thats my thing) and i feel like we need more, do we have more tracks coming?
    Yep, definitely needs more tracks. Fond memories of the MegaDrive/Genesis version with tons of tracks, even if some were just different routes through the same area.
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Thanks for your feedback - it's really constructive, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it! We're currently collating all feedback at the moment - and while our focus is on fixing bugs, once we've ironed those out we can consider the suggestions you and the rest of the community have made. :)